Lenscrafters / anti-glare lenses

Kaneohe, HI, United States

I needed a new prescription glasses and I was recommended premium anti-reflective coating on my lenses at Lenscrafters location in Kaneohe ( Windward mall)
My lenses work terrible, they are always foggy, cause headaches. I am very unhappy with my order and the advice I was given. I am a pilot and my vision is extremely important. Now I suffer with my glasses already several months. I request a modification of my lenses - removal of anti-reflective coating. If that is not possible, I request a replacement or refund.
Thanks.