Lens.com / Undelivered Order
I placed an order on 06/07/11 for some contact lenses. I had checked the website and the information given was that on overseas delivery there was a 7-15 working days delivery period. I placed my order and a few minutes later realised that it would be best to have it sent to my work address. I then submitted a query requesting this to be changed and 48 hours later, I received an e-mail advising me that unfortunately it was too late to change the delivery address as my goods had already been sent to me. I requested a tracking number but was told that as it was posted from the American Post Office (Global Priority Mail), there is no tracking number which to trace delivery. It is now a month later an still no lenses has arrived. I have spent money making repeated calls to the international call centre and initially my first call was made 2 weeks ago when I was told that I would have to wait another week for delivery. I called again last week only to be told that I will have to wait 4 weeks for delivery. So, today I called again and was told that I have to wait 6 weeks for delivery. I am totally frustrated as I have been calling my local post office as well as the local customs office where goods are sometimes delivered to. I don't know what to do any more as I am not getting any satisfactory response from Lens.com. Please, please biycott this company and don't ever use them, they are a waste of time and energy.
More Lens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service 
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee 
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service 
- Lens.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lens.com - wrong contacts
- Lens.com - Unable to receive my contact lenses
- lens.com Contact Lenses - Awful Customer Service, Fraudulent Charges
- Lens.com - Bad service 
- Lens.com - extra charges 
- Lens.com - Shipped a Cancelled Item and Billed Me!