Lens.com / order/Shipping
My lenses are missing en-route for 2 weeks now and no one seems to be able to tell me what happened to it or send a replacement order. I called customer service twice and all they can tell me is that the order has been shipped and they need to contact my local post office to see what happen. In the meantime, I am out of lenses. Although, the customer service agent I talked with is polite, she is not willing to do anything more than just telling me that there is nothing she can do. She can’t cancel the order because it already shipped and can’t send me a replacement order because the system won’t allow it. She won’t let me talk to her supervisor because there is no one there. This is the first and will be the last I order from Lens.com.
More Lens.com Complaints & Reviews
- Lens.com - Dishonesty and unreliable/rude service 
- Lens.com - Surprise Handling Fee 
- Lens.com - No delivery and poor service 
- Lens.com - unauthorized charges 
- Lens.com - Undelivered Order
- Lens.com - Never again!!!
- Lens.com - Return/credit and complete lack of customer service 
- Lens.com - non delivery
- Lens.com - fraud will not refund, rude
- Lens.com - Wrong Script, non-returnable