Lens.com / order/Shipping

1 LA, United States Review updated:

My lenses are missing en-route for 2 weeks now and no one seems to be able to tell me what happened to it or send a replacement order. I called customer service twice and all they can tell me is that the order has been shipped and they need to contact my local post office to see what happen. In the meantime, I am out of lenses. Although, the customer service agent I talked with is polite, she is not willing to do anything more than just telling me that there is nothing she can do. She can’t cancel the order because it already shipped and can’t send me a replacement order because the system won’t allow it. She won’t let me talk to her supervisor because there is no one there. This is the first and will be the last I order from Lens.com.

Jo

Comments

• Ne
      18th of Mar, 2009

I will NEVER

• Ne
      18th of Mar, 2009

I will NEVER, EVER order again from Lens.com, it has got to be the worst place I have ever placed an order. After placing my order online, I had a bit of difficulty (no problem) I will call, as I spoke to a live person the gal insisted that my contacts were "in-stock" and that I should receive them "promptly within 5-7 business day" ... after waiting patiently for two weeks I had expected my contacts(Acuvue Advance) to arrive, they did NOT, I called to find out the status, turns out they were on back-order, yet the company FAILED to inform ME, the paying customer of what had happened, no simple phone call nor quick e-mail to let me know of the situation. After receiving my contacts, two weeks later, I see that they charged my credit card an additional $9.60 for a so-called "handling fee", I was livid, not only had the arrived way late but they charged me extra too!? After calling to repair this situation I was informed by another gal that there is a "small asterik" in the "subtotal box" and if I had clicked on it I would have seen the note "Includes Handling Fee" which they do NOT disclose how much that so-called "handling fee" even is. After telling the lady if they would correct or attempt to make ammends with what they have done all I got was an "I'm sorry" and then responded with so you are willing to do absolutely NOTHING to keep a customer or to even make them happy, again I got an "I'm sorry"...
    Well "Lens.com" ... "I'm sorry, but I will NEVER, EVER order from you again, nor will I recommend you to family or friends, I WILL give my friends & family the poor reputation you deserve and oh, "I'm sorry" .