lens.com, justlens.com, justlenses.com / Customer Service of lens.com is useless

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

DO NOT BUY FROM LENS.COM, JUSTLENS.COM OR JUSTLENSES.COM.

They will take your money first and then you will have to wait and wait and wait and wait and wait......... You get my point. They have said that they have despatched my lenses but are refusing to sending me the proof of sending or posting or anyother proof. YOU ARE WARNED NOT TO PURCHASE FROM LENS.COM or justlense.com or justlens.com.

They are interested in getting your money first but then they will not respond to your queries and worries about the order or refund or anything for that matter. I placed my order for lenses and I am still waiting for them to arrive and they have not answered any of my queries or concerns. I have been waiting for the lenses since last 30 days or so. I have sent several emails and they have hardly responded to any of them.

They will ignore all your cocerns. My advice is not to fall for the 'good' comments shown on their website. I have requested them to put all my email compalints on their website as comments, but they have not done so because my comments are not 'good' obviously.

If you give them money you will suffer, so DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LENS.COM OR THEIR OTHER COMPANIES JUSTLENS.COM AND JUSTLENSES.COM.

I have asked them to assure me that their company is not in financial problem or is about to close down. They have not given me any assurance of this. You can deduct your own conclusion from this.

It has recently come to my notice that it may be illegal to purchase contact lenses from USA by customers of some countries. They also delibrately do not tell you when you are selecting your country of purchase. They are directly/indirectly promoting illegal activity or infringing on the legal rights of others and putting some of their customers to disadvantage by not clearly stating a warning before completing and finalising the purchase on their website. They lack simple good business ethics. Beware of lens.com, justlens.com and justlenses.com.

You will be sorry once you part with your hard earned money. Don't take that risk. Just don't buy from justlens.com or justlenses.com or lens.com.

Comments

• Pe
      10th of Mar, 2008

I have to disagree with the original poster. I ordered my contact lens from lens.com and I received it. Yes, They have lousy customer service and Yes, it takes too long to get it(I had to wait 6 weeks to get my lens. I'm in Canada, by the way). Having said that, some of their prices are unbeatable and worth waiting for long time.

16th of Jul, 2008

For those of you pondering a purchase from justlens.com...run as fast as you can in the other direction. I also had the experience from hell. AND I mean HELL with a capital H! It took them 5 months to send my contacts. Call after call..."oh yes maam, next week they should be in!" .."another 5-7 days, maam..they should be in". I spoke with CS agents, managers...this is a horrific company that will NEVER get my business again and hopefully not yours if you do the appropriate research. There were no apologies nor any explanations given as to the hold up. This company should be reported to the Better Business Bureau. Don't let the "low prices" reel you. Go to a more respectable, well-known business. If you have to pay an extra buck...do it! Save yourself instead of the extra buck you might have to shell out from avoiding what I can promise you will be a VERY unpleasant experience if you do business with this company.

16th of Jul, 2008

Made a typo on company name. I did business with justlenses.com. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM. YOU WILL BE VERY SORRY YOU DID.

• St
      14th of Aug, 2008

The fact that I am hearing that a U.S.company may be ripping off people from other countries pisses me off.

• Jj
      27th of Aug, 2008

I believe that there should be a distinction between businesses that sell toys, luxury items and junk from those who sell medical and health care items.

Justlenses.com never bothered to send an e-mail telling us that our son's contacts were placed on back-order. Finally, they were shipped via Fedex Smartpost. Currently, they sitting in West Virginia after spending a lovely 3 day layover in Missouri.

There are other options for similar prices. Go elsewhere!

• Mi
      28th of Sep, 2008

Thanks for the notes. I got a funny feeling when I saw the two sites lens.com and justlenses.com side by side. They're virtually the same site...even the business logos are similar: swooshy lens oval with text on the inside. Funky monkey... is that a marketing strategy?

• Ru
      23rd of Oct, 2008

ordered on 9/24. shipped on 10/10. it is now 10/24 and no lenses. do not order from lens.com or ever use smartpost

• Em
      11th of Feb, 2010

WATCH OUT! JUSTLENSES.COM=CROOK
    I wish I read your complains before. Unfortunately I ordered lenses on justlenses.com from the Netherlands and I am still waiting 2 months after the purchase. Moreover they don't answer my emails and they refuse to help me when I call them on their hotline.
    Never buy anything on this website!!! Spread the message.

• Xr
      22nd of Sep, 2010

i waited about 3 weeks to get my lenses, but thats how long i waited for 1800contacts also so i didnt think anything of it. what i want to know is has anyone noticed anything about the quality of the lenses? mine seem to be ripping in 2 just after 2 weeks and its pissing me off because my 6 month supply is lasting less then half of that. has anyone else had problems like this?

• Ra
      22nd of Mar, 2011

I made an international order for 8 boxes of softlens. However, due to credit card problem, payment was not able to be effected. Thus I thought that my order would already have been defaulted, and i switch my order to another online sites. To my amazed, 1 week later, justlenses informed me that my shipment had been shipped when my order from another site had proceeded smoothly and I received it in 10 days. On the other hand, 15 days later, my shipment from justlenses has not yet arrived. I feedbacked to them but what I had received from them were reasons... although their total amount includes insurance charges but to no use. Now, my request is simple: when would i receive my order of contact lenses!!!

• Sh
      1st of Aug, 2014

I placed an order on the seventh of July and it is now the first of August. All they can tell me is that I have to wait another few weeks and call back. This is absolutely absurd.