Lenovo Direct / shipping delays poor customer svc.

Toronto, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Don't get fooled that you will be able to buy something from LenovoDirect website. The prices are great, the product is not available. I have been waiting a month so far and tried to contact them. If you use a debit card, they will put an immediate hold on your account for the purchase, but they don't have the product to ship. They will wait weeks and then tell you they will substitute your order with another item, also not available, and they you'll wait another month for that to be built and shipped. The customer service person I spoke with in India was Pashe, he was unable to give me contact info about the company in Toronto Canada who he represents... against the rules. He kept asking me for the SPECIFIC reason why I wanted to contact them... I said I was a dissatisfied customer! He then asked if I wanted to cancel the order or change it, I told him I was dissatisfied with the delay in delivery and wished to speak directly to the Toronto Office of Lenovo about my problem. His rules would not permit this. Avoid Frustration like this, DON'T buy from Lenovodirect!

Comments

Ru
  19th of Dec, 2008

Lenovo Direct - Not Refunding
lenovo.com

I customize and bought Lenovo thinkpad laptop online in August 08, After calling every second day they sent an email in mid Sep 08 that your item is shipped when i checked the tracking number of UPS it was shipped to someother state and someone already received it, guess what i was immediately billed for over $1000.00 . after calling them again they said that " we apologize your item was lost " and they'll credit the amount. Today its Dec19 2008 and i have not received any credit back. The so called customer service in India does'nt give any US number and keep saying it will be refunded as soon as they receive request from "someplace" they dont know or like to tell, On top of everything they keep sending email to buy warranty from them for the purchase. Can Anyone imagine that you buy a product which you never received and then billed for something you never actually buy! IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED FOR ANY LEGAL ACTION AGAINST LENOVODIRECT I"LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO JOIN THEIR CAUSE.
Thankyou