Lenovo / worst lenova customer relations service

1 United States

I have purchased lenova g550 laptop on aug 14th 2009, just after 3months my laptop wireless stopped working
I have returned my laptop on dec 26th-2009 to the company for repair.
In january 2010 I have made 4 calls to the company since I have not received my laptop fixed, got the reply saying that I would receive my machine in a week
Again I have made a 5th call to the customer care people on feb 3rd, then they were saying there is a optical drive is missing from the laptop and I have to pay $160, but I am sure that I have sent the laptop with out missing any part and I was not communicated about the missing part to my initial 4 calls in january.
After I have confirmed that I have sent my machine with out missing any part, I was told that the case is being escalating to customer relations dept and I would get a call from them in 24hours, , but I have’t received any call. After that I have called them 7, 8 times but hearing same stuff that case is escalated to cr & hellip;………
Since I did’t have my laptop, I have been lost my productivity in my career, I am planning to approach legally thru bbb or consumer forum