Lenovo / huge shipping delays!
I ordered a z61t thinkpad from lenovo on 11/14th 2006. It was shipped exactly one month later on 12/13th and is supposed to be delivered by ups on 12/22nd.
Complaint #1. In spite of being the 3rd largest pc producer in the world, lenovo is taking more than a month to ship a laptop.
Complaint #2. The customer service reps have no clue about when your system might ship. So calling them is just a waste of time.
Complaint #3. After going through several forums, I realized that lenovo has this problem for the past one year, which shows their carelessness towards the customer.
Complaint #4. When I complained about the huge unexplained delay, the only option given to was to cancel my order. No compensation what so ever.
Complaint #4. After reading the threads by several other customers like me in forums. Notebookreview. com, I came to know this. All the orders from 10/30th to 11/27 for z61t model were fulfilled on 12/13th. This is certainly not fair for the guy who ordered on 10/30th.
More Lenovo Complaints & Reviews
- Lenovo - rip off company 
- Lenovo Mobile - lenovo mobile service centre change my mobile 
- Lenovo Y510 Think Pad - free replacement or coverage of hinge replacement of my think pad lenovo laptop under warranty 
- Lenovo - cheating customers 
- Lenovo - remington-kuwait ensure services 
- Lenovo Group - lenovo all in one computer
- Lenovo Group - lenovo yoga 730 13.3
- Lenovo Group - Lenovo yoga 730 
- Lenovo Group - x1 yoga
- Lenovo Group - technical support