Lennar / Lennar Customer Service is a joke

1 TX, United States Review updated:

While in the process of removing the landscape and sidewalk in the front yard, Lennar crew tore up part of my front yard and damaged my Christmas decorations. After arriving home late the day in which I assumed the damage occured since I hadn't noticed the hole before, I inadvertantly stepped into the hole and twisted my ankle pretty badly. I contacted Lennar after 10 days because my anle was not feeling any better, Mr James Perry, the Corporate Customer Care Manager in General Counsels's office, told me I was an incompetant fool for not seeing the hole and I needed to handle the issue myself. When I also advised him of the damage to my Christmas decorations in which I had firm evidence that the construction crew caused the damage, he stated that I should call 911 immdeiatley. Really? Call 911? Why on earth would someone call 911 over some vandalism? Really makes me wonder what goes on over there.

Comments

30th of Nov, 2010

I can not believe that Lennar would damage your Christmas decorations and not do anything about it. Sounds like they are a bunch of Communists.

30th of Nov, 2010

Maybe they are a bunch of Communists that don't celebrate Christmas.