Lennar Corporation / ongoing construction complaint
You have some homes still under construction behind my home in the Terracina development that I have lived in for a little over a year now. Yesterday 9/4/18 you were mulching the slopes on the homes and the contractor did not take any necessary precautions to avoid spraying into the homes that people already live in. Many neighbors pools had mulch in them, landscapes, plants, patio furniture, etc. were covered. We notified your onsite employees and they came to look at a couple of the yards and blamed it on the wind. It wasnt the wind it was carelessness and someone being lazy. They said they would send someone to clean it up but no one never came.
This morning 9/5/18 at 5AM your construction workers decided to start working on hammering and using power tools on the home right behind our house. That is a code violation and I will be reporting this to Code Enforcement since it seems like its becoming a common occurrence now. I would think you would have a little more respect for the people that are already living in this neighborhood. You need to own up to your mistakes and clean up the mess you made to the families that are living here. My name is David Dias number is [protected] if you care to follow up.
More Lennar Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Lennar Homes - Poor construction and warranty policy 
- Lennar Homes - Disappointing story! 
- Lennar Homes - Shoddy Construction 
- Lennar Homes - Keeping Escrow Monies 
- Lennar Homes - Scam artists 
- Lennar Corporation - new home build and rush to close when the house was not done and they will not fix stuff 
- Lennar Corporation - kitchen drawer front
- Lennar Corporation - construction delays
- Lennar Corporation - refund of deposit
- Lennar Corporation - purchasing a lennar home