Lend America / Service

1 520 Broadhollow RdNY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-707-5626

We were selling our home to a couple that was going through Lend America! They told us numerous times that we were gonna close for us to pack up our home and everything! We signed a contract on September 22nd 2008 and yesterday January 5th 2009, the buyers got a call and said that the file was closed and that they were not going to do the loan! I have got over a hundred e mails from Kevin Blake at Lend America that said that everything was going good and that we should be closing soon and still nothing! I do not think that it is right for a company like Lend America to tell someone that they are approved and to also tell the sellers of the home that they are going to be able to close and that they can pack up their home.. I have got a family that I have got to think about and how could someone to that to someone and get away with it! I do not think that that is right and I think that someone should do something about it! The buyers of our home has got 2 kids that are devistated because they thought that they were finally getting their dream home and it has just all went down hill. I have contacted many people at Lend America tryig to explain the situation so that we could get our home sold and be happy. We ourselves had written another contract on a home and also paid $535.00 for an apprasial on that home and we lost all of that! I just do not think it is fair and I would really appreciate someone's attention on this because we sure did not get it from Lend America!

Comments

• Gu
      19th of Jan, 2009

Hello,

I have heard this way to many times. I know you dont want to hear this but you are not the only one dealing with this company who has been mislead and lied to. If you want some straight talk about why you are not able to get this deal done then feel free to call my at my office 1-516-719-5555. This is my direct line and I will tell you from A-Z what you have to do at absolutly no cost. Even if you dont call I wish you the best of luck.

Guy
    p.s.- anybody else with problems in regards to there mortgage please feel free to call.

• Ka
      21st of Jan, 2009

we were buying a house our dream home joseph koerner from lend america tell us that we were approve for a loan we find the house we sumit all paper works and our closing date should take place on the 01/26/09 well we sumit all the document twice we have email from joesph koerner saying what we are going closing on the 26th of january we never have chirstmas we save all our money for the closing of the house i'm so sad and mad at the say time i'm crying all day i have a son two dogs and a husband we have no where to live at this time we have until the 26th of january tell me how should i let lend america get away with this we pack up everything waiting to move i call lend america today they tell me this story that i need a co-sign my husband credit is good we spend all our money cleaning the credit up dont pay rent for about 3to 4months now three day before the closing date they are telling me, they lied to me mislead me to believe that i have my dream house my family is the most important thing in my life and i fail to provide a shelter for my kids animals them my world fall apart with lies that joseph koerner tell us that everything is ok i cant sleep r eat because we dont have any where to live a home because of lend america we done appraiser through lend america now we dont even know if we are going to get our money back i'm so sad and worry because of there mess i'm going through hell

23rd of Jan, 2009

To whom it may concern

Please call me at my office and I will take care of you. 1-516-719-5555. My name is Guy and I know all too much about lend america. since I wrote the blogg I have been getting a bunch of calls from people dealing with lend america. If you need help then I'm more then willing to speak with you. Eighter way I wish you the best of luck.

24th of Jan, 2009

Lend America is a top rated, first class organization that serves it's clients with integrity and commitment. The company was responsible for 25% of all GNMA mortgage backed securitizations last month for the new Hope for Homeowners Program, which confirms it's commitment to save 1o thousand homes from foreclosure this year. The poster here is obviously a jealous, incapable loan officer from Topdot mortgage. The company continually attempts to attain business through copycat techniques and bashing. Here is some info on Topdot...

• Ki
      27th of Jan, 2009

I believe Guy is connected to Lend America, since he just happens to know the phone number of someone there to 'take care' of your issue. But here is the news flash...you get voicemail with that number too. Lend America may be a legit company, but the customer service after the loan closes is the worst. Oh and did I mention they will sell the loan before they pay off your other loan. Please save yourself and use another business for the refinancing of your home mortgage.

• Li
      29th of Jan, 2009

Oh I aggree, they are very sneaky... I have delt with Lend America myself and also had gotten misleading information. They kept on telling me i had the loan an that I would close in 6 months, Throughout that time they told me I had to pay a few things off on my credit report I figured fine no problem and after I pay that stuff the loan can be processed. Well, after I did that they came back and said more stuff would need to be payed off...forget trying to get in contact with them, they would never return my phone calls. It was a big waste of my time what they did to me, When i could have been dealing with some other company to help me. I had my hopes up high and then let down. I would like to see that company change the way they do business lying to people is not the way to do business. Tell them straight up what the deal is. Never agin will I try fro a loan with this company and they will never be recommended.

17th of Feb, 2009

ouch... Im very sorry if I've offended anybody. All I'm saying is if anybody who is veiwing this blog is unhappy or unsure with the company or loan officer they are dealing with, then I'm here to answer questions. Not To Steal Or To Copy Anybodys Idea's Or Business. Obviously I hit a nerve with my last post so again If I hurt anybody's feelings I'm sorry. Best of Luck :)

Guy
    1-516-719-5555

P.S- In response to KIM, Yes I did work for Lend America. Now I work for TOPDOT. I was never tring to keep that a secret. Take Care

• Mi
      19th of Feb, 2009

I need help and with the new bailout for homeowners coming down the pike; does anyone know of a good lender I could refi with? GMAC sold my loan to Nationstar Dec 08, I was glad to be rid of GMAC but Nationstar is after me to pay Nov 08 payment and the 2009 escrow I had prepaid GMAC. They need to be talking to GMAC I sent them proof of cashed checks. I'm presently current although Nationstars paperwork doesn't reflect that.

I'm sick of all these thieves; I'm unemployed but I dealt with my customers honestly. Please help if you know of a good mortgage co.

Kasey, Upper Darby PA

• De
      23rd of Feb, 2009

Is the new commercial on TV abou Lend America not reliable? They sure make it sound like a great deal to refinance, consolidate loans, even get cash out. I was thinking about checking them out but maybe I shouldn't waste my time. Would appreciate any help or comments. Thanks.

• Ro
      25th of Feb, 2009

LEND AMERICA SUCK!!! I was outright lied to and then made to feel foolish (or at least the agent tried) when I caught them in at least two lies and had mentioned that I was actually increasing my payment by going with them!!! What idiots. They even called my insurance agent and tried to cancel my current policy with my current bank and rename them as my mortgage lender and I HADN'T EVEN SEEN A GOOD FAITH ESTIMATE OF ANY KIND!! I could have got into ALOT of trouble with my bank if they had just gone through with it and not called first. These people are extremely unethical and NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

• Dn
      13th of Mar, 2009

I am now in the process of getting a loan through Lend America but after reading these I don't know if I should, My credit is bad and they said that I could get a 6% fixed 30 years rate. The loan officer said that there shouldn't be no problem. How do they do the closing costs? Do they put them into the loan? Someone e-mail me at dnye56@yahoo.com. Thanks.

• Ed
      22nd of Mar, 2009

MY NAME IS ED, I REFI WITH LENDAMERICA, CLOSED FEB 18TH
    MARCH 20TH I GET A PHONE CALL FROM NATIONSTAR OLD MORTGAGE COMPANY SAYING THEY NEED MARCHS PAYMENT
    AFTER PLAYING PHONE TAG AND GETTING NO STRAIGHT ANSWERS THEY FINALLY PAYOFF OLD MORTGAGE BUT NOW I HAVE TO WAIT 30-45 DAYS TO GET THE OVERPAYMENT FROM FEB BACK. SENT 2 EMAILS TO LOAN OFFICER WHO SAID IF THERE IS ANY ISSUES JUST CALL OR EMAIL ME STILL HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING FROM HIM, NOW OLD MORTGAGE CO HAS MY ENTIRE SAVINGS THAT WE USED TO PAY THE EXTRA PAYMENT IN FEB AND THEY DONT KNOW IF THEY CAN GIVE IT BACK TO US BECAUSE OF WHEN THE PAYMENT WAS, ALSO SUPPOSED TO GET APPRAISEL FEE BACK NOT WHAT A JOKE OF COMPANY LENDAMERICA IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PLENTY OF ISSUES BEFORE THE LOAN CLOSES, THANKS FOR NOTHING LENDAMERICA

• Gr
      26th of Mar, 2009

Of course when the Ortiz' loan closed shortly after this post, we dont see a repost or an update. Sub 500 FICO closes on the home of their dreams and of course takes some time and effort to do so. A terriblly problematic loan that closes with little help from the borrower. Down payment issues, co-signor/c0-borrower issues, inexperienced real estate agent, pipe bursts when they turn the water on for the inspection, All last minute nightmares, BUT it closes without any additional cost to the borrower.

At the end of the day Lendamerica came through.

• Ka
      31st of Mar, 2009

Guy,
    My company issues engineering certificates for manufactured homes that are FHA compliant. Several agents with Lend America asked us to issue certificates for their customers. We issued the certificates in good faith but have not received payment and now they will not answer or return my calls. There are three invoices outstanding dating back to November 08. Is this something you could help me with?
    Karen

• Ho
      12th of Apr, 2009
    Best Best Advice +4 Votes

Some of you should bring about a class-action lawsuit. I am sure there are some lawyers that would take it on contigentcy. You may not be getting the house or the loan you want now but you may be able to recup some of the financial losses later on. I would contanct the Attorney General of the your state as well. My nephew was scammed by these people and he has two small children. They took a lot of money from him and after almost two months they told him he can't have the loan. THIS IS CRIMINAL IN MY OPINION AND A HUGE SCAM. I AM GOING TO SEE IF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF TN AGREES!!!

Ticked off aunt!

• Ss
      13th of Apr, 2009

LEND AMERICA IS A VERY UNTRUST WORTHY COMPANY!!!
    My husband and I decided to refi our home last Oct. with this company. We had never been late on a mortgage payment, but our financial situation had changed and wanted to be proactive instead of reactive. They told us that due to our creidt scores the rate would go up slightly, but the payment would be about thed same. It was finally completed in Dec. with major issues. However, 1 day after the recention period they called to tell us they had mistakenly figured we would get money at closing, when we should have brought money to the closing

Long story short, they robbed us of about $30, 000 of our houses equity not paying the debt we had agreed to pay-off. They called us back after 2 mos. stating our mortgage (note) had not been processed and we would have to resign these papers. Our rate went from 6.35% to 7.5% causing our payment to go from $1500 to $2000 dollars.

Now that the deal is done we can not get in touch with any one from the company. Calls are never returned and customer service is NON-Existing!!! Please do not trust them in anyway. USE ANOTHER COMPANY!!!

Mrs. G-Portage, IN

• Se
      25th of Apr, 2009

HAS ANYONE CLOSED A VA LOAN WITH LENDAMERICA? I'M GOING THROUGH THAT RIGHT NOW. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW IT WENT?

SEANFIO

• On
      29th of Apr, 2009

I agree with mostly all the post here. I had a 2nd closing with them yesterday, that I reject to sign the paperwork, because the insurance and title company contact info wasn't on the documents. They charge inflated closing cost by trying to use all my equity in my house. They speak like they are doing me a favor and no upper management seem to care or repsond to my complain. They outright change the figures on the good faith estimate and HUD over 6 times. I suggest to others to find a different lender, like I will be doing.THEY ARE A BROKER, YET ADVERTISED LIKE A LENDER.

• Mi
      30th of Apr, 2009

Lend America is commited to helping Homerowners accross the Country. Lend America has a mission to save 10, 000 Homes from Foreclosure.

Lend America is:

Direct Lender - Not a Broker - They Service the loans and do not sell them off

Licensed in 47 States

FHA, FNMA, and GNMA Approved

In Business for Over 20 Years

Hello Homeowner,

My name is Michael Rocco and I can help you refinance even if you have bad credit, low credit scores, low income, lates on mortgage and little equity

Refinance with 500 credit scores

Refinance with low credit scores

CALL For FREE Mortgage Information - (631) 767-5211

By now most of you have heard of the Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis.

Many Homeowners are in adjustable rates that are rising, have low income, have low credit scores, lates on mortgage, and because of falling home values may owe almost what the house is worth.

Can you be Approved with Low Credit Scores? YES, you can be approved with a credit score as low as 500

Can you receive Cash Out? YES, you can receive Cash Out for any reason

Can you be Approved with Little Equity? YES, you can be approved up to 97.75% of what your Home is Worth

What is the Interest Rate? Currently Interest Rates are the Lowest they have Ever Been

Unlike other Lenders, when you refinance with us we NEVER charge a Pre-payment Penalty

My Company has a special Government Licensing Called Ginnie Mae which allows us to Approve Homeowners with Low Credit Scores.

Currently ALL other Lenders in The Country Require a 620 Minimum credit Score.

We Require ONLY a 500 Credit Score.

You can use your new mortgage to:

1) Lower your interest rate

2) Payoff high interest debt

3) Get Cash at closing

4) Convert Your Adjustable Rate into a FIXED

5) Lower your Mortgage Payment

6) Lower the amount of years of payments

This Mortgage Program also has a streamline feature – Which allows you to refinance in the future at no cost (after 6 months of on time payments) So when interest rates fall you can take advantage of lowering your interest rate even further

This Mortgage program is also Assumable – Which allows you to sell your Home and have the New Buyer take over your low and fixed interest rate

We Provide Job Loss Insurance - If you lose your income your mortgage payment will still be made

Why do Business with us?

(631) 767-5211 – Cell

E-mail - michael.rocco@hotmail.com

• Rw
      13th of May, 2009

Attempted a refinance with Lend America. They arranged an appraisal that came in at $103, 000. I paid $350.00 for this appraisal and consequently, another $925 dollars to take care of some painting that needed to be done in order to close. An exterior only appraisal came in at $51, 000. Needless to say, this threw a bit of a wrench in things. My mortgage consultant Jordy Castillo will not return calls and I have been left holding the bag. My strong advice is to stay the hell away from them. Very questionable business practices and a general lack of plain old common courtesy.