lend america mortgage / lied to and had my equity stolen

United States, New York Review updated:
Lend America
I refinanced 2 mortgages into 1 FHA loan with lend america. I was lied to and told my medical and credit card debts would all be paid at closing, there was no choice but to do that for FHA guidelines. They did not pay the debts listed on the original addendum so I'm stuck with this huge mortgage payment and still have to pay all those monthly bills...which I've been unable to pay. I also paid bills late believing they had been paid so I now have late fees and higher interest rates. They told me my first payment wouldn't be due for 60 days but it was due 32 days after I closed. I may very likely lose my home and the $40k in equity I had was given to lend america through closing fees. i've been advised to press charges against them and the loan officer... after speaking with several people at lend america all I got was too bad, so sad, you signed it, you lose. They're about to be the sole owner of a 3/2 in Louisville, KY and i lost everything. But, I do have the ability to file charges and complaints and I will, in the hopes they can't do this to others.

N  7th of Apr, 2009 by
Am am very concerned about this company. I have been trying to refinance with them for four months and have had to pay for two appraisals. They keep telling me I don't have to pay my mortgage, but then the due date rolls around and we still haven't closed. This happened in March and April. I am starting to get very concerned that this is a scam.