Leland National Gold / Fraud and Forgery

1 CO, United States Review updated:

Leland National Gold has an owner named Stephen Thompson. He hired known fellons in Sonny Deangelis and another Deangelis brother. They ripped people off for millions. They just steal from people. They convince them to give them money for their silver investments and then they just flat out steal it.

Leland fired Sonny, so I was told by Doug Mears, but Sonny is still stealing from people.

Leland watch your back...Big Brother is looking into you.

Comments

• Le
      9th of May, 2011

Avoid these people like the plague Paul Lewakowski and Doug Pears are crooks. All you have to do is google search them and you will know that they are criminals who have been swindling people out of money for years and will continue to do it for years until justice has been served. People have lost their life savings and much much more. They hire ex cons to work for them some of which are doing time in the Federal Penitentiary . I lost everything and I don't want the same to happen to you. If you want to invest in precious metals invest with someone who has legitimate credentials and doesn't have a criminal record and invest in a company that is at least part of the BBB. Don't make the same mistake that I made .

• Sc
      20th of Jan, 2012

Stephen Thompson has had a very long history of screwing people around. He apparently was involved with those types of "mailbox" services that were so popular in the early 1990's. He also was heavily involved with a "company" called GBSI (Global Business Services, Inc.) from dates (approximate) 1999-2004. He took money from me, my family, & several friends. Another name to avoid is Robert Milligan. Apparently GBSI became Energetic Holdings, then Pavilion Energy Resources, & now are Leland Energy...sounds akin to Leland Gold. I would love to go into more detail about what transpired with Mr. Thompson & GBSI/Leland, but too much to go into here. It is in the past, but we lost a considerable amount of money to him & his illegal scams. Suffice it to say, we are just trying to go on with our lives, but feel we need to warn anyone considering doing business w/Mr. Stephen Thompson!

• Ta
      17th of Feb, 2012

paul lewakowski PAUL LIARKOWSKY AND DOUG ARE BOTH CROOKS AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLES NAIVENESS WHEN THEY WANT TO INVEST THEIR MONEY THERE ARE SO MANY REPORTS ONLINE THAT SHOW THEIR TRUE FACES. DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE IT AGAIN. HOPEFULLY, PEOPLE BEGIN TO SUE THEM AND THE FBI WILL PUT THEM IN JAIL BECAUSE OF THEIR FRAUDULANT ACTS. ITS TIME FOR US INNOCENT PEOPLE TO TAKE ON THE MAN AND PUT THESE CROOKS WERE THEY NEED TO BE. O YEA HERES SOME INFO I FOUND WHILE DIGGING UP PAULS RECORDS SO DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO AND SUE THEM AND TELL THE FBI ABOUT THEM. CELL PHONE: 310-383-4021 PAUL L 7822 OCEANUS Dr West Hollywood, CA 90046

• Go
      7th of Jun, 2012

Not happy with MANY aspects - including their high pressure tactics! Do NOT let them talk you into giving them moe money unless they have made you some money! It has been a few years and they Are still asking to send STILL MORE money!!!

• Da
      14th of Jan, 2015

I did not give this guy any money but I ran into him at a bar in Venice Beach the other day.
    He went on and on about how he steels from people, all the while kissing his 22 year old girlfriend, drunk in the middle of the day..
    He then invited me and my friends over to his 5000 sq foot beach house for more drinks.. Wow what a place they have..
    His current address is 32 29th Ave in Venice.
    So sorry to hear that this guy is for real.