Leisure Time Club / Usage of stolen credit card number!

1 KS, United States Review updated:

Leisure Time Club has appeared on our credit card charges. We have never heard of this company, much less authorized any purchase or charge. The phone number listed with the charge is [protected]. This number either rings busy or is not answered. We've attempted to call it numerous times to get to the bottom of this and have never been able to get through. Just this morning I called and let it ring 172 times (I counted) with no response, 5 minutes later I started trying again and have got nothing but a busy signal for the last 4 hours. How can they be allowed to get away with basically using a stolen credit card number and how did they get the number in first place??? We've contacted the credit card company and they are of no help. We've canceled the original card and it appeared on the new card. Now we have completely changed credit card companies. How does something like this happen!!!

Bi

Comments

• As
      27th of Feb, 2008

My uncle is going thruogh the same thing. How did you get them to stop? If you could please send me this information, I am going to try and shut them down. Thank you for your time, Sincerely, Ashlee.

• Ni
      11th of Dec, 2008
    Leisure Time Club - Taking money out of bank with out permissiont
    Leisure Time Club
    Phone: 1-800-307-4149
    leisuretimeclub.com

Rip off Company Leisure Time Club They told me if I wanted 60 gallens of gas and if I join there club for free and then said it would onely $1.00 and said if it will not cost anything and then they widraw $54. 00 .5.00 fee $29.00 I cslled I said to cancal me out of there club and they have not send me anything yet. The rip off company is Leisure Time Club