Leisure Medical UK / advertising

Pool Foot Farm, Pool Foot Lane, Singleton, Lancashire, FY6 8LY, United Kingdom Review updated:

I have Reported Leisure Medical UK and its proprietor Mr. P Fitzmaurice and the secretary Wendy Patricia Fitzmaurice to trading standards (http://www.nationaltradingstandards.uk/) helpline on [protected] and to Action Fraud (http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/) [protected]. This company is a scam and I will stop at nothing to have them shut down. Every review I have read is from other unsuspecting people like myself that are being conned out of our hard earned money and causing damage to our businesses. Do not allow this to go on and take 30 minutes out of your day to see them stopped, named and shamed.

Ja
Sep 20, 2017

Comments

• Me
      Oct 08, 2018

Hi,

Can I please request all the clients of this open fraud company, please contact me on [protected]@talentpoolacademy.com

We must file a case and make sure they will close down; they are really pain for small business like us. We work hard and they just take our money. Please does not deal with one more company (Funding for Education ltd.)

Regard - Meena Kumar from Talent Pool Academy

Apr 29, 2019

@Meena Kumar Are you aware that your email doesn't show in your post correctly?

• Sh
      Mar 03, 2019

hello, did anyone get threatenng letters from the debt collection agency? What can i do ? to get my money back. They have taken nearly #700 from me? my contact details are shellina sharma @ gmail com.

Apr 29, 2019

Hello, is this proceeding? I just signed up with them today, then only checked and found they are a scam. Would be happy to give evidence to police or similar.

• Br
      Jun 11, 2019

I'm also interested to know if this is proceeding. I've signed up with them and am not happy.