Legion Global (LG Wholesale) / Do not buy from this company!

Legion Global (LG Wholesale)
www.globaltrailer.net

On 7/9/07, I placed an order for a Cobra Pocket Bike with Legion Global (aka: LG Wholesale) Order... for my son. The item was delivered on or around 7/18/07. In less than 2 weeks, the item broke down and is no longer operational... the crank broke (will not go back in), the muffler cracked & fell off, the back tire blew (the tube inside) and the body cracked. My son paid for this bike with his own money to include the 6 mos warranty.

I called LG Wholesale on 7/31/07 to explain what had happened. Spoke with Jay... whom was not very pleasant nor helpful. He put me through to the parts department. I spoke to them and they took down the parts and said they would order new ones. Waited a couple of weeks and called back to see when we may expect them. Matt told me they were being shipped by boat and to call back. Called back on 8/24/07 to check again. Was told by Matt that he would call me with a tracking number. On 8/30/07, called the parts department again, since I had not heard from them. Was on hold for 30 min, then finally given the number #[protected] for DHL. Tried to pull up that tracking number... says it does not exist. So, I called LG Wholesale back and spoke with Jay. He was very rude. First, telling me he had 30 things going on to hold... and didn't even wait for a response. When he came back on the line, I explained to him what was going on. He asked me why I was telling him since this was a parts issue. I told him that I called the main number and asked the woman that answered the phone who I would speak to if I had a complaint. She put me through to "YOU". Jay said it wasn't his problem. When I asked who his boss was, he told me he didn't have one. He continued to be rude and tell me that he didn't have time for this. I asked to be put back through to the parts department. Spoke again with Matt, he said he would check on the tracking number again and I could call back later.

When I filed a complaint with the BBB of IL, this is what the company's response was:

"If the customer will call and ask for Lauren in customer service I will be happy to help her out. I will personally make sure the needed parts go out to her right away. I apologize for any inconvenience."

Based on that statement, I called Lauren in customer service on Monday, September 24, 2007. She apologized for the inconvenience but tells me that Jay will not authorize a refund. She wanted me to talk to the parts department again and order the parts ~ yet again. I don't see how this will help. I have been trying to get the replacement parts since 7/31/07 with no positive result. It is now 9/24/07. I offered to pack up the bike and prepare it for them to pick up. A full refund is all I will settle for at this point. Everything I've tried in the past has not worked. I believe I have been more than reasonable & patient in this matter.

I wanted to add, I called back later on 9/24/07 after re-reading Lauren's response. Since she said she would "personally make sure the needed parts go out to her right away". I asked Lauren if she would do me a huge favor and handle the situation for me and see that the parts were sent. She said I would have to talk with Kirt in the parts Department. He was not in today and I would have to call back tomorrow. I asked her if she wouldn't mind passing along the information and asking him to get the tracking number and call me back tomorrow. Lauren then told me that Kirt was in a different warehouse and she could not... also, she was too busy to track down anyone in the parts department.I asked her to put me through to Kirt's voicemail. I left a detailed message for Kirt to include the order number, DHL tracking number given to me previously, and that all the parts were named on the complaint... as well as given to Matt, whom I spoke to on many occasions.I am still getting no where with this company. I continue to get the run-around.

Legion Global (aka: LG Wholesale) is, by far, the worst company I've ever dealt with.

Comments

• Am
      4th of Oct, 2007

My situation couldn't be more similar to the one posted on 2007-10-02 by Sharon J. Dzurilla - Jay is belligerent, ignorant and RUDE doesn't even begin to describe his behavior. Clearly customer service is NOTHING he’s familiar with - he is just infuriating! I also asked for his bosses name and contact information to which his response was to call me an expletive and hang up on me. We bought 3 quads from this company in May - they finally sent them over a month later - one arrived broken and it took weeks to get the replacement part on it. All three quads have done nothing but fall apart and break down since day one. We have been trying to get a replacement part on one that is completely inoperable since JUNE and have been continuously lied to about it being sent out. It always falls back on us to follow up - no one EVER returns our calls AND they charged our credit card w/out authorization on a part that should be under warranty! These people need to be shut down and are the exact reason websites like these are necessary...

• Ji
      19th of Oct, 2007

If this is the same company as globaltrailer.net or LG wholesale in New lenox, I bought a 700 watt stinger electric scooter and assembled the steering column and seat. The first time my daughter rode it the steering column came loose and the seat was not secure, and she fell hurting herself. I attempted to secure the column and seat as did my mechanic neighbor with no luck. I have called the company no less than 9 times in the past 6 months, each time either no answer, or I left a message and never got a return call. Finally I spoke to someone who said they would send me new clamps, which never came. Last week I finally spoke to "Josh" who said he was the new parts manager and acknowledged that they have had problems with the old parts staff. I was transferred to sales where "Don" told me he could not send me a new scooter and transferred me back to Parts where I was put on hold and then disconnected after 10 minutes. I called back today and spoke to Josh. he said he could send me new parts for $50.00. I told him I was not going to pay for new parts when the original parts were defective. He said well there is nothing I can do. I told him I was going to file a complaint, and he said go ahead. This company is an example of buying on-line or by phone from a disreputable company. DO NOT BUY FROM globaltrailer.net or LG Wholesale.

• Ju
      4th of Sep, 2008

not only ar4e these people rude...they are running a fraudulant business...they took money from my checking account and then cancelled my order...so i have paid for a scooter that was never shipped and cancelled by them...these people need to be shut down immediately.