Legion Global / Do not buy from them

Legion Global has ripped off hundreds of documented consumers and the story is all the same. They offer a great deal online, free shipping until 8, be sure to pay by cash in full. The next thing you know you've got the wrong item, busted up and eventually defective and doesn't run. Legion Global has the standard, we'll ship you replacement parts... well they don't. They never will. You will be stuck with your $1, 000 purchase that doesn't work and they will do nothing but move on to the next group of suckers. My only advice to consumers is DO NOT BUY from Legion Global. My guess is they won’t be around much longer-- now that the word is out. Very unhappy people who know how to handle these types of situations. Read the papers and laugh!! Because what goes around comes around. And they messed with the wrong 'family.' No more secrets here.

Va

Comments

23rd of May, 2008

I am happy to report that Legion Global resolved my dispute regarding a damaged scooter. I visited their New Lenox office/warehouse and met the employees, who were friendly and legitimately apologetic for the damaged scooter described in my initial complaint. I witnessed merchandise being loaded onto trucks and during the hour and a half that I was in their office, I heard employees handling incoming calls in a professional manner. After a reasonable discussion with the owner of the company, we worked out an agreement and I am satisfied with how Legion Global resolved the situation.

• Va
      22nd of Oct, 2008
    Legion Global - Terrible customer service
    Legion Global
    legionglobal.net

I purchased a "Dirt Hugger 150cc" from Legion Global Motor sports in June 2017. I am still having problems. After nine (9) phone calls and treated rude by the employees I finally had received a return call. The Go-Kart I purchased is horrible. Many problems with the battery, roll bars, missing parts, leaky gas tank, headlights, very poor instructions. The battery when installed was touching the muffler due to poor design by the company. I had the battery melt and had to purchase a new one at $64.00. I notified the company many times and nothing happened. I finally received a phone call and they did replace the battery and I told them about the leaky gas tank and they sent me another tank which happened to be the wrong size. I called and told them about their mistake and they said they would send one out. I never received the other tank. I then had to purchase another tank at my cost. This company needs to be investigated for illegal practices.

• Fr
      4th of Nov, 2009
    Legion Global - Bad experience
    Legion Global

My experience with Legion Global has been wrong on every level-the scooter I purchased is now sitting out by my trash cans as I have NEVER been able to use it yet! I am an amputee on SSI so I dropped a huge portion of my income on this useless garbage. I cannot walk so a scooter is how I move even 2 steps. This is not a toy to me-I HAVE to use one to even get to the bathroom!They knew this and still were very happy to relieve me of over a month's income.Parts were missing, customer service is a HUGE joke (only way to contact is by email)technical support has no knowledge of their products, etc., etc.! I filed a complaint with BBB of Illinois but want to take this further legally and try to put these dirtbags out of business-they've been getting away with this too long!!I would like to hurt them badly but fear prison so what can I do to help take out this trash?