Legion Global / Broken down muv!

I purchased a MUV from Legion Global in Feburary. Received it when they said. But since I've had it: It's been nothing but trouble!!! Gas leak from the get go! Changed the gas line that I paid for. Then the steering column falls out! Thank God no one was riding at the time! Things are not tightened up on these things. They are very dangerous!! Don't buy! Especially for you kids and grandchildren.

I purchased it because it looked to be just what I needed. I was in an accident and am now paralyzed from the waist down. It is easy for me to transfer to the seat and with a stick I can push the gas pedal. I have only rode it for about 10 minutes total. Have had it for about 2 weeks now. Can't ride due to things falling apart on it. NO REFUNDS! They say. Can't seem to get any answers when you call them! They are rude and don't help with your problem. The problem came from them!!!

Please don't buy from Legion Global. Dangerous products!

Comments

• Ty
      27th of Apr, 2008

It is time for action...notification to the Illinois State Attorney's office or a class action lawsuit?

All of our situations are similar -- ours is a the purchase of a golf cart, still unresolved.