Legend kicks / My shoes

Legend kicks
I have ordered a pair of gucci sneakers for 69.00 plus shipping fees I have not received my package and don't know who to contact for a refund. I sent a email to legendkick asking for a tracking number and no one emailed me back and now the website states under contruction can anyone help me get my money back.

A  12th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered a pair of gucci sneakers for 89.oo last month and still havent recieved them either. I have no way to contact the peope. I only have a receipt.
A  13th of Feb, 2009 by
I also placed an order with legendkicks for a pair of true religion jeans. And my order has not arrived. i have sent legendkicks multiple e-mails and no one has written me back as well.
A  18th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered a pair of air jordens for my son for christmas.We recieved them in janurary and they were stained and the tounge in the shoe was ripped out!!!they looked like they were used.I sent them back and asked for a refund.NO RESPONSE!!! they are a rip off.There is no phone # on this company.We have clearly been scammed
A  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I ordered a pair of True Religion jeans from them and received the jeans. THe zipper was broken, and at first they refused to let me return them. Finally, they agreed to let me return them, but I have yet to see my money!!! I paid $80 and I email them about it once a week and no response. I bought the jeans in early January
A  4th of Mar, 2009 by
On 12/31 I ordered TWO pairs of sneakers (Coach and Gucci) from these crooks! Upon receiving them they were totally knock offs and not good ones at that. I emailed them and they apologized and said to go ahead and return them and they agreed to pay the shipping. I asked for a pre-paid label and at that point they stopped responding to me. I sent countless emails over a two week period and finally sent the shoes back, insured and with delivery confirmation. They received the shoes 1/29 but still have not credited me back the almost $200!! I emailed them AGAIN for an update but still no response or refund. I called the phone number on my c/c stmt but it is no longer in service like their website! So... today I reported this to my c/c who did credit back my original charge (can't do anything about my return shipping :( ) and are investigating the fraud. I guess all other victims should try this route also. Please continue to post any info, results, feedback, etc. so we can all stay updated. Thanx and good luck!