Legalzoom / Recurring Fees

Dallas, TX, United States Review updated:

Legalzoom has been charging me for 5 months in the recurring amount of $7.99. I paid over $400 dollars for an LLC to be started, I never knew that they were going to continue to charge month to month. This is very sneaky business and I'm highly disappointed and will not recommend Legalzoom ever again. I was completely happy with the services that they offered, but after this, I'm no longer satisfied with Legalzoom and will never recommend them.

Legalzoom

Af
Feb 20, 2013

Comments

•   Feb 20, 2013

You never knew because you didn't bother reading the terms and conditions of what you were agreeing to. Business 101.

•   Mar 21, 2013

Hi,

We're sorry about what occurred with your Attorney Consultation and with your Customer service experience. Usually the Attorney Consultations & subscription cancellation process goes more smoothly and we apologize that you experienced us at less than our best.

Your comments and experience are important to us and we appreciate your feedback. Please contact Juan or Monica who oversee our legal plan membership services team via email or toll free phone numbers listed below:

Juan: (877) 818-8787 ext. 3250 or [protected]@legalzoom.com
    Monica: (877) 818-8787 ext. 298 or [protected]@legalzoom.com

Again, we are sorry to hear about experience and would like to help.

LegalZoom Customer Care