Legalzoom

Posted: Nov 22, 2014 by

Failure to comply with there own return policy and lying.

LegalZoom
Highland, United States
LegalZoom associates did not follow my instructions when filing for a LLC. I call and asked several times that I wanted the LLC to start on January 1st. and how I should set it up. They said fill out online application and someone will contact us. I filled out online application and received my LLC forms from the state 10 days later. Which was October 15th..The start date for my company said October 8th. I contacted Legalzoom and informed them of this mistake and they said there was nothing they could do for us. This mistake cost us over $800.00. I saw there advertised 100 percent satisfaction qaurenteed ad and asked them to honer there gaurentee. I was told that they did nothing wrong and they don't need to reimburse or try to rectify the situation. I had to contact the state myself and try to fix there error and was told that Legalzoom does this a lot. Not only did they not file correctly. They also did not try to even help to fix there error.
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Business & Finances

Comments

N  6th of Jan, 2015 by    -1 Votes
We couldn’t be more apologetic about your experience with LegalZoom. When we make a mistake we want to fix it. Typically things usually go more smoothly and apologize that you experienced us at less than our best. I would like an opportunity to try to make things right. Please contact me directly at help@legalzoom.com.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree