Legalraasta / worst service from ca in delhi legal raasta

Delhi, IN

I found this company on google to take assistance of Apply and change of Director and contacted on 19th January one of the business advisor Ms. Neha . I have provided her required documents and advance full payment done on 1st February after negotiation.

MS Neha Moolchandani- [protected]
email id is [protected]@legalraasta.com
www.legalraasta.com

I was informed to complete this processor within 30 days and get the confirmation of it. But after 14th March 17 I have not received any confirmation or did not hear from them upto 26th July 17. which was noticed by me as worst service ever i face.

I have informed them clearly on first call that my company ITR is not filled yet and I want to start a business once you complete processor immediately. I have requested them to fill up nill ITR since there was not happening any business but they did not fill it up upto now.

Due to their bad services me and other new director have been imposed a penalty from Registrar office as a Disqualified Director. I have received also letter from ROC but they have assisted me in this matter.

After my complaint to them on 26th july they have immediately done their work in 1 day and sent me proof on next day, but i have been so frustrated that time and was not exacted any services from them.

Sa