Legalhelpexperts.com / scam

1 OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-697-8613

I only had this service 3 days, untill i read all the bad reports, I was trying for a cusody lawyer, they give me names of lawyers but they all where 50 miles or more away.when i did talk to one, he let me know of a retainer fee of $[protected] and said it could be more! Legalhelperexperts never told me of retainer fee's, they only told me that the lawyer cost would be $125.00 an hour, leaving me to believe it would be cheaper this way. Now i estimate a lawyer would take 3 hour at the most for my cusody hearing.
Then i get a twist with this retainer fee. Another thing is they send me email where i signed to give them permission to take from my accout, , , Well i tried to email them back, i get a failure to deliver the mail.
I tried calling them back {HEY FORGET THAT. YOU JUST GET A ANSWERING MACHINE} They never return your calls. You cant contact them to cancel the service. I had to cancel my bank card to stop the $38 dollar a month fee. Here is something that you can do if your trying to get your money back..File a dispute at your bank or credit card holder. Thats what i did. I havent herd anything yet. Im feeling bad about the whole thing.
If your looking for service from this company Please dont do it!!!
Legalhelpexperts is a ripp off Co.

Comments

• St
      11th of Aug, 2010

Hello Mr. Curtis Vaughan. In response to your complaint we however did explain in detail about our services provided and the fees associated with the service. Looking at your notes from your account we show we had to explain the service and instruction to you quit a few times, three time to be exact. We also forwarded the fee schedule and contract which was only ONE page, which you acknowledged that you understood everything by signing it and sending it back. You were perfectly aware of the discounted fees we provided and the cancellation policy. Also the email that you replied to was the receipt for your payment and clearly stated that this was a no-reply email. You were given not only our phone number but a correct email and mailing address to our facility. As far as our phone and voicemail goes, you must realize we have over two million satisfied members and if you reach us at peak hours rather waiting in line you have the option to leave a message and we will return your call asap. Mr. Curtis Vaughan also states after three days of having the service he noticed all the bad reports about us. What he failed to do is provide documentation on where and what he saw. This is the only things we see that is remotely close to being negative. See with any company, you will have those customers who are impossible to please. We strive on customer satisfaction, and this is why we have a B Rating with the Better Business Bureau. You may take Mr. Curtis Vaughan's word for it or you may check us out with the BBB and create your own opinion. Thank you for allowing Legal Help Experts to share our side of this one sided story. Thank you and God Bless.