Legal Wise / Very poor service!!!

South Africa Review updated:

" Dont talk to me. Talk to my lawyer " What a joke !!!
If i call for assistance they tell you, you have to phone this nr, and when you phone that nr, they tell you a different story. Where is the lawyer !!! How can i talk to a lawyer if they don't even come back to you or put you through immediatly for assistance.
You are very up and about to join Legal Wise but when it comes to service... THE WORST BY FAR !!! I have sended emails 2 weeks ago in connection with advice for and about my brothers situation. His policy nr is 1221053, ID nr is [protected] K.L. Jordaan
He asked me to help cause while busy on site it is difficult to take time of to phone and everytime you have to phone a differrent nr or put you through to someone else.
SHOW SOME SERVICE AND CALL HIM BACK IN CONNECTION WITH THE QUESTIONS I HELPED HIM MAIL FROM MY COMPANY - [protected]@gmail.com. OR COME BACK TO ME THROUGH MAILING THE ADVICE WE NEED !!! Oh sorry, PLEASE IF YOU DON'T MIND.

Comments

20th of Feb, 2017

My name is Christie Manuel id number 6903155150088. I agree about the poor service. The lady that handle my matter she is always busy or with someone, but when im sitting infront of her, any call that comes in she answer it and waisting my time. She is never available when i try to communicate with her, the only time I get her attention is when she sent me emails what she send the day before to the opposite party. When i sent her emails c don't get back to me if she do reply then she don't talk directly to me is like she don't want to communicate with me. My case is a hit and run, vehicles collision and this matter is going on for almost two months now. If she don't want to handle this matter then she much tell Legal wise because I can't waist my time and money to a firm that can't help me when i need it. When i phone I expect help don't tell me its not my day for handling my matter. So I agree that some of the employers of Legal wise do their own thing and give us as customers very poor service and if it carry on like that then I rather cancel my policy.

11th of May, 2017

Good day
    I have complaint about Legalwise Botswana. Who is actually in charge in Botswana branch. For past 3 weeks I been sending my documents to Legalwise Botswana. Even now thy keep on telling me to send documents. The lady called Bonno is of no use. She keep on asking who was helping me. But she is the one that for the past three weeks I was talking to her

• Po
      29th of May, 2017

I referred my case to you to for an assisting in April 2017 already but to date (end May 2017) I have not received any help.
    As a member of Legalwise I paid my premium for the past 10 Years and have never missed a single premium and feel like I have been robbed all of the premiums paid because they could not help me in the time of need. Pretoria Branch is hopeless.

I have lost the case because I did not get the required representation and/or legal advice I was entitled to. The dealership where a bought the car forced my hand to take the faulty car back and I did not have a choice.
    My question to you is “Why was I not assisted.”
    I finally sent an email to customer care (Connie), for two weeks she failed to respond to my dissatisfaction.

I feel they are in a business of collecting premiums only!
    Harold 0723097607

23rd of Sep, 2017

I Xoliswa Maggie Xalabile - Policy no. 63382, I have been a client at Legalwise for more than 20years Legalwise have been collecting premiums at my payslip not even missing one premium but in May 2017 when requested their services at East London branch they created me like a stranger telling me not to i must do the equiries at my expense what about don't talk to me talk to my lawyer joke when I do follow ups they reply with attitude this is a brief story that I am still experiencing to date for more information my cell phone no. is M.Xalabile 0834306915, I have not been certified with their unprofessional consultants of East London branch that have attitude living example Buyiswa Stuurman that I currently have case with her now she has attitude with no assistance and make me wonder what qualifications do they have to attend our critical problems

• Le
      21st of Oct, 2017

In January 2017 we ( my husband and I) reported nare tours company to legal wise Rustenburg that we planned a trip with other 4 couples to Mozambique each couple paid R10100, 00 bringing to the total of R40400, 00 to our surprise 2 days before the trip he came with stories till today. We asked legal wise for help they said they do not handle that case our amount is less than 15000 that we should go to small claim court which we did and also failed. We reported back to legal wise that we did everything small claim wanted and no luck. Even today there's nothing legal wise is doing to assist us he is getting away with our money we worked for very hard so easy. This is so unfair why are we paying legal wise for, they only receive premiums and do8 6nt care about their clients. Criminals are going scott free while law abiding citizens are the ones punished.
    dissatisfied couple Mr and Mrs Tsitsi - 0721847396/0837732970- [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]@nwpg.gov.za - client no 10840853.

• Kj
      10th of Jan, 2018

I never thought I would look and find such a platform to lay a complaint to people who are supposed to depend us or assist us in every way. I am very a poor service I have received so far from Durban 320 Branch. I went there in December 2017 and I had an appointment on the 20th at 13h15 but I was attended an hour later. And the lady who attended me, there was no apology but she wanted to know how she can assist me.
    I went there to review my WILL with her and she criticized almost everything that was written in that Will document although she promised to prepare a new one for me. I am still waiting to receive the draft document and she seems to have forgotten. Anyway, it was shock to hear all the criticism because that Original Will document was prepared by Legal Wise Pietermaritzburg. I am not too sure what to trust anymore.

24th of Jan, 2018

To Whom it may concern.

I have a urgent case that I need assistance with, I called the customer service centre and my file was escalated to Pretoria Office and assigned to Olebogeng Motlhoko, I explained to the lady who assisted me that this is urgent and she requested her superior to intervene to have my case prioritized.

I received an sms on the 19th from Legal Wise that Olebogeng will be in contact regarding my case, on the 23rd I called the Pretoria Office at around 16h10 but the number kept on re-routing the call to the IVR machine, today the 24th around 12:00 I called the Office and spoke to a lady who then told me that Olebogeng is out for lunch and will be back at 13;00 I asked the lady how long does it take to be contacted once your file is handed to a legal representative she confirmed and said 24hrs which a day according to her, I am unhappy at the moment as Olebogeng has never taken the time to call me to talk about my case even if it has been marked urgent, today is day 4 after he was assigned my case but has never spoken to me about it, I have also been advised by Creselda in your customer care centre to go to court for appearance to defend, however the civil clerk informed me that i need to make an arrangement to pay back the credit card not to defend the matter as it will delay the matter and will still result in legal costs being added to my debt which is why i need you to assist me with, to avaoid for the matter to go to court, I wonder if this will be possible as I have not received a single call from Olebogeng even if I have left a note for him to call me back.

I disappointed and frustrated at the same time, what is the point of having Legal Wise if they cant give me the accurate information or call me to discuss my case,

I request the manager to contact me to assist me with this case.

Kind regards,
    Neo Matshika

• Tp
      20th of Sep, 2018

To Whom it may concern

All i can say is that it is not worthy it.

I paid all my premiums for the last 5years and i had a simple issue i referred to Legal Wise Randburg in June and until now end of September i have not gotten any assistance. And the matter is just a phone call or drafting an email.

I have not seen such level of professionalism and inability to value clients requests. At the least, all i hoped for was some communication so i could feel there was an effort towards my case.

My case was being handled Setumo Mashabathakga from Randburg. He has no clue whatsoever of client commitment.I looked for him like i was charity case asking for help( just for a service i had been paying for more than 5years). Until today nothing has been done on my case. I wonder how many phone calls i could get if i could skip one month payment.

After this experience, i came to one conclusion. I COULD BE DECEIVING MYSELF THAT I HAVE LEGAL REPRESENTATION.

Kind Regards