Legal Mediation Practice / These people are so rude

These people are very rude!!! They cussed me out said that if I don't have the money by 12 noon today that I would find out the hard way about them and they would press charges. I called again to find out why they were being so rude to me and Todd Ellis the manager kept hanging up in my face. His employee Michael Davis was no better. I don't understand why you can’t make payments on a debt. They just called me yesterday expecting me to have the money by today. THAT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL!!! After reading all of blogs on this company I am afraid that if I send the money where will it really be going to? These people are a scam!!! Just look at their place of business. It looks like they set up shop in someone's house. I thought law firms were in office buildings...

Va

Comments

• Ba
      10th of Jul, 2008

My experience with this people was surreal. Todd Ellis can't possibly be this guys real name. I told them that being off-the-chart rude to people and trying to intimidate them is not going to get them the money any faster. They refused to send me a statement and wouldn't give me their address. They are breaking the law right and left. I should know. I'm a lawyer. How do they sleep at night?