Legal Mediation Practice / Awful experience

United States Review updated:
This company called me @ 5:15 PM and told me that he was giving me a heads up that i will be going to jail @7 if i didn't pay 247.90 that was on a pay advance loan before then. I was scared I've never been to jail in my life! I have children and instantly got real upset on what would happen to my children on top of that i suffer from anxiety and I'm very claustrophobic! I thought i was going to die! I found this website and when i called back to see if this was a debt collection place Robert Taylor ex 245 would not answer that one he just said "get your affairs in order..." I didn't know if i should run to the nearest church or leave town! What can i do about this?
Va

Comments

Va
  5th of Oct, 2008
This company called my job and left a voicemail, which was very rude. They wanted me to pay them in full NOW! I explained to him that I couldn't meet his demands & was told that I have 3 hours to pay in full or he was going to turn me in to the authorities. I told the guy that I was @ work and couldn't leave and he told me that he doesn't normally make payment arrangements. And that I had to 6 pm to call him back with a receipt number or else. I'm not going to settle for this. I am going to file a complaint against this company myself.