Legal CPU / Terrible experience

I was guaranteed a refund from Legal CPU for a name change if my petition was rejected for any reason. It was rejected because the county where I live does not use the forms that Legal CPU sent. I called to ask for a refund. The guy I talked to yelled at me and was very rude. He said I would not get a refund. I persisted, and he told me to send the copies of the forms the county does use. I did this, and never heard from them. I contacted the California attorney general's office and Legal CPU never responded to them, either. Now I have to file a lawsuit.

Va

More Legal CPU Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• St
      14th of Jan, 2009

I am very sorry to hear of your bad experience with our company. We strive to give the best customer service in our industry and I will be looking further into your complaint.
    Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this further.
    Sincerely,
    Stephen Kruidenier

• Li
      5th of Feb, 2009

• At
      30th of Jun, 2009

I got on legalcpu.com and filed a small claim. I paid in full 3 weeks ago. I've been attempting to contact the company and all I get is voicemail. I've left several messages, attempted live chat, and emailed. No one has contacted me back. THIS IS FRAUD AND SCAM. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with them or get a refund??? please help

• Ta
      6th of Aug, 2009

Same experience,

I filed for help in filing a small claim seven weeks ago. I paid in full using Google Payment at the request of a person by the name of Hamrick Simonian. Someone was suppose to contact me within 24 to 48 hours. I have left over 50 voice mails and emails and no one had the decency to get back to me. Now their toll free phone has been disconnected.

• Bi
      13th of Aug, 2009
    Legal CPU - no service and no refund
    Legal CPU
    California
    reyesdaniel09@gmail.com

I paid for small claim service and never got served and try to called them but never answer they are thiefs

• Za
      24th of Nov, 2009

BEWARE Now they are operating under (mysmallclaim..com)

• Fr
      20th of Dec, 2009

Beware; they have opened a new business under the name of www.rushfiling.com and www.mysmallclaim.com; I am dropping a suit against them for servings conducted on their behalf. Over $7000 unpaid invoices.

www.rushfiling.com and www.mysmallclaim.com;

• Om
      24th of Feb, 2010

they are now under www.rushfiling.com and www.mysmallclaim.com.

• My
      9th of Mar, 2010

We are not legalcpu nor we are the owners or have any activity with the owners of legalcpu we are mysmallclaim.com and we help people set up small claim filing and serving if anyone wants to contact us regarding this posting please do so 866-490-6447 offices location 1010 N. Central ave Glendale ca 91202

• Ho
      12th of Mar, 2010

they are now preaching everywhere that www.mysmallclaim.com and rushingfiling.com is not legalcpu.com. These people have to shame or humility.

Unbelievable, how do you sleep at nights knowing that you are worthless.

• Ho
      12th of Mar, 2010

Here is there ICANN Whois information if you need to prove or to file your suite:

Damm Right you are legalcpu.com.

Here is snapshot before they removed the information from ICAAN godaddy.com Whois: I saved these for my suit against them. Dumb crooks.

here is a brief whois search on both companies and the owner of both company: Mike Simonian enterprise 1010 N. Central Ave Suite 209 Glendale, California 91202 United States Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com) Domain Name: MYSMALLCLAIM.COM Created on: 17-Sep-09 Expires on: 17-Sep-10 Last Updated on: 27-Oct-09 Administrative Contact: simonian, mike mike@rushfiling.com Mike Simonian enterprise 1010 N. Central Ave Suite 209 Glendale, California 91202 United States (818) 813-8408

Fax -- (818) 245-1146 Technical Contact: simonian, mike mike@rushfiling.com Mike Simonian enterprise 1010 N. Central Ave Suite 209 Glendale, California 91202 United States (818) 813-8408

Fax -- (818) 245-1146

• Ha
      27th of Apr, 2010

• Ju
      20th of Dec, 2010

LEGALCPU IS JUST THE WORST PEOPLE TO DO BUSINESS WHIT NEVER TRUST THIS GUYS I PAID $528.00 FOR A CORPORATION FILING THEY NEVER DID NOTHING AT ALL, SPECIAL THIS GUY MIKE SIMONIAN HE IS A M.F. REFUSED TO ANSWER MI CALLS AND REFUND MY MONEY, I REPORTED HIS COMPANY TO BBB AND OTHER INST. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY MONEY.