legal bud / nothing received with order- paid

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

company received payment for product it didn't deliver according to its advertisements and photos, etc..

Ex

Comments

• Ar
      22nd of Apr, 2009

i sent 2 orders got what i order

• Ar
      22nd of Apr, 2009

got what i paid for

• Ly
      21st of Oct, 2009

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM LEGAL BUD.COM THIS COMPANY IS FRAUDULENT IN EVERY SENSE OF THE WORD. YOU WOULD BE BETTER OFF GIVING YOUR MONEY TO A STRANGER OR DROPPING IT ON THE GROUND.

18th of Nov, 2009

well i placed a order got a email saying they sent info only to ups, and 4 days later still no tracking info and not got it. spent over a hundred dollars. wish i would have seen this before i gave them my credit card company, and i have also looked it up on utube, and found nothing but negative . not one good thing about it. but i hope i can at least get the product so i can see what it is about. dont know who to call about this eaither.

• Ke
      9th of Dec, 2009

i sent 40.00 dollars to g.l.e. legalbud.com on nov. 03. 2009 for a 1/2 of blueberry bud its dec. 08. 2009 no product. i tried to call no answer. I e-mailed no respones. I wrote them no reply. This company is BULLCRAP! they stole my hard earn money I am a single mom with medical problems that I smoke for pain in this small WI. town and until WI. passes the law on medical weed i have no other choice but to trust these fools its not like I can go down the street to the local drug dealer and pick up a bag, like I said I live in a small town in WI. Plesae stay away from LEGALBUD.COM its the ************ that gets you!

20th of Jan, 2010

omg...i recieved my shipment of 1/2 ounce orange krush...its like smoking air...very weak product..company is fake...same customer reviews...they never change...they claim their product is from exotic places and islands...but yeah right...they makin that ### they self...screw LEGALBUD.COM!!!

• It
      16th of Mar, 2010

Wish I did more research too. Same deal. got an email saying they sent info only to ups, and 4 days later still no tracking info . Finally got tracking info. Shipment arrived day 15 from when I ordered and only contained 1/3 of what I purchased and was charged on my credit card. Tried the Orange Krush its like smoking air...very weak product.. true. Blueberry, Dutch Haze, Maui hybrid. All very disappointing. All harsh. Now I'm waiting to be refunded for the other 2 products they charged me for and didn't even ship. Don't believe the reviews on their website. Not true.

14th of Apr, 2010

Well Ive ordered $60 worth of product from legalbud.com a month ago..A MONTH AGO
    and still havent received anything from them.
    When i made an order, saw their phone number so called them dozens of times.
    No Answer..only recorded messege saying i should call back during the regular business day.(or hour)
    So I called back pretty much everyday mon~friday starting 11am~5pm.
    NO ANSWER... NO EMAIL REPLY NO NOTHING~~~

They scammed me of order over 200$
    Beware

• Dr
      18th of Feb, 2011

These sites are all doing business as the same person. Every one of these sites are con artist and rip offs. The product they sell is bogus and harmfull. Most of the reviews you see online and in forums are written by this same business lying in an attempt to get your hard earned money. All of these sites link or mirror to each other. THIS STUFF IS BOGUS IN EVERY WAY SHAPE AND FORM AND IS NASTY.
    Please contact me with your complaint details for a class action lawsuit. drexellake@gmail.com