legal affidavits office for us national bank / saying I owe money

Phone: 877-841-1271

telling me I owe money-threatning me that I will be sued. Telling me I need an attorney. I have no idea what they are talking about. I asked them to send me documents proving I owe this money and they won't. What scares me about this is they have all my information.

I asked to speak to a mgr and they would not connect me to one. They have called over and over again harrassing me.

Comments

19th of Aug, 2009

I had a phone call from a woman with an Idian accent, threatening me and wanting to talk to my attorney. She told me she was in Los Angeles. And in the meantime I got on the internet and looked up the company and came across this and several other complaints. So I ask her where her office was and she told me Florida. I told her that she had said Los Angeles a minute ago and she got mad and starting screaming. She told me I owed 450 dollars and what was I going to do about it. I told her nothing until I get papers in the mail. So I hung up. She called right back and ask if i hung up on her. DUH. I said yes. Then she told me I could now pay 5000 plus in charges if I would not work with her. I told her something in french (lol) and hung up. Am I right in saying that if I was getting sued I would have paperwork by now. right. She told me that they had sent me emails, but I probably thought they were junk mail because it wasnt sent under their name. WTF. So, Somebody tell me if I did right or if I am going to get arrested in 2 days.