Legal Affidavit Office / FRAUD

CO, United States
Phone: 818-336-9385
Yes, these d*bags also called me and it scared the crap out of me. They have been calling my cell phone and work phone. I decided to call them back as it was "my final warning" and they threw out the threats against me regarding US National Bank or whatever the heck it was. This is funny because I told this ERIC MATTHEWS that I would pay and he said he had to transfer me to their lawyer. He pushed about 10 numbers (nice touch) and handed the phone to another d*bag with a foreign accent who told me that I needed to show up in court and if I don't that I would be arrested. He went so far as to ask me to have my attorney call him. The thing that freaked me out is that they have my SSN and bank acct number. I need to change my SSN now. Also, when I told this idiot that I would pay right now he told me that I also needed to write a letter of apology to Pay Day Loans. I seriously laughed so hard. Then he hung up on me. I called a few lawyers and what they are doing is against the law. I am in Colorado so, I called the Attorney General's Office. They called me back and will be filing a complaint against them. I am also filing a complaint with the Colorado Bar Association. They have an FDCPA complaint form you can file. Call your state's bar association and attorney general's office. By the way...the number that they told me to call was [protected]. The lawyer from the Attorney General's Office googled the number with me on the phone and saw these boards come up.
Mo