legal Advice / Not providing answers to legal ?s but charging my credit card for this service.

1 1871Doris, Grand Haven, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616-402-0065I first

I have filed ? for answers from Just Answer since July 29, 2017. It has been ongoing and all pertaining to the same issue- answer to help me get restriction on my driver license removed so I can drive again. I receive email stating they have posted an answer and when checked there is no answer. They have charged my credit card a total of $146.00 with their claim that I must be satisfied with their answer or charge will be removed. No answer ever-no charges taken off my card. They are 100% non compliant with what they advertise is their product. They make fraudulent claims, charge credit accounts, and give no product at all. Just continuous verb-age dealing with noncompliance for what they advertised they would do.

Comments

• He
      6th of May, 2015
    legal Advice - Government Employee Medical Aid Subsidy
    Private
    Johannesburg
    South Africa
    Phone: 0711574406

My mother approached legal wise seeking advice, she was a teacher and retired 6 years ago, she was supposed to be subsidized by GEMS medical Aid but when she asked they told her about some company called GPAA which is the one that controls subsidies and she never heard of it neither have other teachers, no terms and we came there almost two years ago for help spoke to Sibusiso
    every time my mother came there she was told the same thing, we are still investigating the matter and even now it is still being investigated and no one gets back to her but she was always the one calling and it seems like no one really did anything about it.