Legacy Fisherman Inc. / Do Not Buy A Boat from This Company

1 Dania Beach, FL, United States Review updated:

If you prefer to do business with an honest and straight forward company STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY Legacy Fisherman Inc.

They lie about the delivery time of your new boat by months, they lie about paying off your trade in, they lie about service, etc.

This company has a new excuse every month as to why you are not receiving your boat on time.

They sign papers stating an exact delivery date and that time comes and goes.

They take your trade in boat and never pay it off. The boat stays in your name and stays on your credit history.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

[redacted] news link below:
/URL removed/

Te

Comments

Vi
  20th of Jan, 2010

This company is now going bankrupt. Big shredding documents truck park outside, destroying all the papers, the half descent boats they had on the lot are gone.
A lot of angry costumer like me that after months of buying the boat, no boat or trailer registration, and the financing bank sending letters stating that they do not have the title for trailer nor boat. Go figure what kind of illegal activity they were doing.
If anybody knows the owner's contact info please share it.

Jo
  8th of Mar, 2010

They never paid off my boat! I am seeeking legal help cuz the bank is wondering where the boat i traded in is, its been 2 years!!! Please contact me if you got any info... jrodriguez@miamibeatz.com!

Bo
  15th of Mar, 2010

Same story here. I bought a used boat almost 2 years ago and and been trying to get the title ever since. They lie every time they open their mouth. I filed a police report and have a pending lawsuit coming up in July. Now I'm looking for the title. The boat is a 24ft Wellcraft. If the title holder is out there out there, contact me through this site. Please...

Pe
  13th of Apr, 2010

same story looking for a25ft bahaccriuser gle 2002 trade in and they did not pay for it . have lawer working on it and need help if you bought it come foward to help lawer straigten mess out. if any one else has similar problems and need help contact lawer chistopher m malek at 3058568408, e-mail cmalek@admiraltylawers.com. the more people invovled will help on the expence for class action law suit.

Mm
  13th of Jun, 2010

This company is a fraud! I turned in my boat and they signed all legal documents yet did not pay off the boat! I am now seeking legal help to try to solve this issue but please, i ask that if anybody does indeed have any information on this situation PLEASE let me know to this e-mail mmservicefloors@comcast.net It has been two years of this mess.

Mm
  13th of Jun, 2010

These people also gave me a contract to give me a rebate for $48.00 for 4 years and nothing. I am going through such a hard time because of this. There has to be something we can do!