Leesflowerandcard.com / Just bought a $358k house but is $38k in arrears

1 387 chadwick cirHenderson, NV, United States Review updated:

The website is his family's business, where his family said he worked for $200 a month to defraud the government, CSSD and their own granddaughter. She is 9 and he has never called her for her birthday. He told me long ago because I make him pay child support, he won't have anything to do with our child. He told me that all I would get is $200 dollars a month, when the order was established it turned out to be $969 per month excluding childcare (at the time my mom was keeping her so I was honest, hah see how far that got me)! He pays when he feels like it because he is hiding his income from his daughter. He quit a job where he had been working for over 17 years to be a deadbeat. Once, CSSD enlisted Washington, dc help in enforcing the order, he moved to henderson, nevada.

Ds

Comments

• Le
      8th of Oct, 2011

Please remove the website listed above. We aren't in no way attached to this personal matter. Nor assisted in any defraudedment. If we need to we will pursue a case for Defamation of character against our business.