Lee Prescision Reloading / Rude service

1 United States

I called to try to understand poorly worded instructions with Lee Precision Perfect Powder measure and the person named Dave was the rudest person I have ever talked with at a major company. I work in retail and do not remember even a coustomer being that rude. I told him that I could not get the measure to zero out so I could get an accurate reading and was told it would not zero. Well now I am confused, what good is a measure the starts somewhere other than zero and he the got rude. He said I ask a questio and he answered it. Would not you think that he would try to explain why and how to use it. So, giving up on that, I started to read somethink from the owners manual to ask a different question, but he cut me off saying he knew what was in the book and did not even let me try another question. He just, again, said you asked a question and I answered it. At that point I told him that this pertained to another question and hung up Why deal with that rudeness. To make matters worse, there is no email address to express complaints.

An