Lee Jeans / zipper in my lee riders frozen.
I have had these jeans for a few months and just love them, they fit so good. One day when I put them on the zipper just would not budge. I have tried everything I know humanly possible to get it started but no luck. They are not that old and I hate to just discard them. Please tell me what I can do? Has this been an issue with these? The information on the label is: 1SMBAW8. Hope that is what you need.
More Lee Jeans Complaints & Reviews
- Lee Jeans - Mens Jeans Belt Loop 
- Lee Jeans - Quality Problem 
- Lee Jeans - Cheap denim ripping
- Lee Jeans - material quality 
- Lee Jeans - Very poor workmanship 
- Lee Jeans - Service
- Lee Jeans skinny tubes - Colour fading and stitching 
- Lee - color fade 
- Lee - no response from ocbc bank malaysia after made complaint and lost their word
- Lee Jeans - complaint