LED TV / Fraud by Shenzhen Gee-way Electronic Co. Ltd

told they are genuine supplier so I belived them and send US$ 444/-
against Proforma Invoice. After receiving the money the supplier is
not answering,

Company Name : Shenzhen Gee-way Electronic Co. or Gee-way Technology Co Limited
Contact : Gener Madger(Saleslady)
Telephone : 86-755-[protected] / 0086 [protected] / 0086 [protected]
Address : 1307 Qunxin Plaza, Hongli Road, Futian District, ShenZhen City, China
Skype: madgersale
MSN: [protected]@hotmail.com
Yahoo: [protected]@yahoo.cn
Gtalk: [protected]@gmail.com
EMail: [protected]@gmail.com

Trust on all the Chinese Supplier is begin lost.

Comments

21st of Mar, 2012

Same with me with a tablet.

26th of Mar, 2012

I have been scammed by this traveling company from Shenzhen.
    www.worldguidetravels.com. This is a scam website operated by scammers from Shenzhen China. I lost over 4000 USD with them.
    Please can anyone help me get my money back?

I will appreciate you

World Guide Travels Ltd
    Contact Numbers: +8613501534159, +8613411172507
    Office Address: No. 11B Zhong Xin Si Road, Futian District, Shenzhen city, Guangdong China.
    Email: [protected]@worldguidetravels.com
    Website: www.worldguidetravels.com

• Kr
      1st of Apr, 2012

I think you are wrong with your wrong information because two of my friends already traveled to U.S.A and Canada using worldguidetravels.I will be traveling to rome soon and i want to use worldguidetravels to travel.your comment is not clear .

1st of Apr, 2012

I see you are biased already. You must be the owner of the fraud website www.worldguidetravels.com. what kind of visa can you provide for people going to USA? Do you know the VISA REQUIREMENT TO USA. DOES USA EMBASSY IN CHINA REQUIRE TRAVELLERS TO HAVE BTA OF 2000 USD? What is your registration number in China. Your website was created just very new. what credibility do you have? You are just scammers, you scammed my money and I am working on you and your co horts. I must bring you to book unless my money is returned to me

1st of Apr, 2012

Note: please if you are looking for Visa to USA, do not go through any website office like World Guide Travels Ltd
    Contact Numbers: +8613501534159, +8613411172507
    Email: [protected]@worldguidetravels.com
    Website: www.worldguidetravels.com. THEY ARE SCAMMERS

Contact USA Embassy in China to know about how Chinese can get visa. Anything beside this is just a SCAM. I LOST MY MONEY TO
    www.worldguidetravels.com.

• Wr
      12th of Jun, 2012

I feel this scammers who I reported here has another website similar to www.worldguidetravels.com. This is not a genuine traveling website at all. www.worldasianlinktravels.com. It is just fake. there is no way this kitchen traveling company can provide visa for anyone going to USA. Where are the FBI's online.

www.worldasianlinktravels.com is FAKE, SCAMMERS, THIEVES. DO NOT SEND MONEY

• Jc
      7th of Aug, 2012

anyone, is this place a SCAM to ? canadian
    World Asian Link Travels Ltd
    Contact Numbers: +8613798590519, +8613631630581
    Office Address: 16A, F3, Shang Bu Building, No.4 Nan Yuan Rd., Futian District, Shenzhen China.
    Email: [protected]@worldasianlinktravels.com
    Website: www.worldasianlinktravels.com

• Ge
      11th of Apr, 2013
    LED TV - I get excuse after excuse
    World Wide Electronic

I placed an order for a LED TV with World Wide Electronic and I wired the money. The merchandise has never been shipped. I requested a refund about 2 weeks later. I have not received the refund, despite numerous emails, phone calls and ignored messages. I get excuse after excuse and nothing else.

• Ct
      26th of May, 2013

I sent a bank money order to Ulyana M Brunets under direction of Roman Ogourtsov for $2, 425 to purchase a Panasonic TV. I never received the TV or refund. I have filed compaints with both the Washington State Attorney General (1-800-551-4636) and with the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx. I suggest you do the same.