LeaseOne Corporation / Con Artists

1 220 Broadway Suite 102Lynnfield, MA, United States Review updated:

These crooks promised me the ability to fund deals and that they would provide backroom support. They lied and the owner operator is a fast talking snake oil salesman. Stay far away from these folks, they'll sign you up for $20, 000, have you attend the training and then you'll never here from them again. Be leery of calling other LeaseOne broker to get feedback on the program. The con artist owner, Joe Angelo pays them $5, 000 every new sucker they sign up so they'll speak highly of the organization. If you call a broker and he convinces you it’s an up and up program he'll get $5, 000 from Joe Angelo. It’s a scam and there's no leasing going on, it’s a ponzi scheme to get brokers to sign suckers up for $20, 000 and then collect their $5, 000 fee. LeaseOne even runs a program where you get a Rolex watch in addition to the fee once you sign up 5 new brokers. Stay far away from these jokers. I was conned into joining and paying the $20k. I attended the training in Boston and was never able to get a deal done through LeaseOne. I am a seasoned business man and these guys suck. The person trying to get the deals done gave me every excuse in the book as to why he couldn't write the leases. I finally gave up and moved on but Joe Angelo robbed me and is robbing others for $20, 000. My only hope is to warn others to stay away from the con artist, wana be Tony Soprano.

Jo

Comments

• Gr
      10th of Jul, 2009
    LeaseOne Corporation - Scaming folks for $20,000
    LeaseOne Corporation

These crooks promised me the ability to fund deals and that they would provide backroom support. They lied and the owner operator is a fast talking snake oil salesman. Stay far away from these folks, they'll sign you up for $20, 000, have you attend the training and then you'll never here from them again. Their business is to get you to recruit other brokers and they'll pay you a $5, 000 fee for each new sucker you sign up. Be leary of calling a LeaseOne broker to get feedback on the program. Joe Angelo pays them for signing you up so they'll speak highly of the organization. Its a scam and there's no leasing going on, its a ponzi scheme to get brokers to sign suckers for $20, 000 and then collect their $5, 000 fee. LeaseOne even runs a program where you get a Rolex watch in additon to the fee once you sign up 5 new brokers. Stay far away from these jokers.

17th of Jul, 2009

Joe Angelo use to brag that the internet gave him the ability to reach thousands of people across America. I found LeaseOne through an internet franchise advertisement and regret the day I did. I also regret the day I signed up and paid my $19, 900 to a company owned by a fast talking, snake oil salesmen, con artist. Hopefully this same internet will put an end to this horrible scam. I can assure you that you can get everything LeaseOne promises to do for free and with be 100% better support by joining the NAELB. Go to the website http://www.naelb.org/index.cfm, give them a call. If you decide to join the NAELB its only $295 p/year and gives you access to dozens of funding sources. All LeaseOne does is try to put your leases through these same leasing / funding companies. I paid the $19, 900 to LeaseOne and the training and support is amature at best. As a LeaseOne broker / sucker I spent hours with customers, gathering all required info and the result was I had a handful of deals approved that were approved at less than 1/2 of the dollar amount I was asking for with outrageous interest rates and fees. When I complained to Joe Angelo he stated, I got you an approval, I did my job". When I said "Joe, I came in for a $200, 000 lease and your back room guru "Slick" Rick Lopez only got me an approval for $75, 000 at 18% interest and he tacked on a $3, 500 you said "I got you an approval, there’s nothing else I can do”, then you hung up on me. You're a lying con artist Joe, the scam is over. I couldn’t get anything done through you’re bogus LeaseOne Company and now I’m getting deals written that you declined through the great folks I found through the NAELB. The NAELB folks are getting me better interest rates minimal if any fees and providing awesome support. Your back room support of “Slick” Rick Lopez and sonny boy Joe Angelo Jr. couldn’t hold a candle to the professionals I’m now dealing with. Maybe Rickey and laddie buck should spend some time with the NAELB to see how real leasing companies operate. The scam is over Joe. Too many brokers who got robbed my you are speaking out.

• El
      8th of Sep, 2009

I too feel I was scammed.
    I quizzed Joe numerously about their ability to fund start-ups. He assured they had a Great program for start-ups, and they judged each applicant for their ability to pay, and that way they were able to get a lot more deals bought.
    I presented numerous substantial prospects and all they could say was it's a start-up, so you have to use the rate.9 (Figures about 90% per annum as per Rich's own calculations.) and any one under 2 yrs. is a start-up. Takes 5 years to become considered for "A" rates, and even then, they are so high you will not be competitive.
    They will apparently not stand-up ip in a background check, because when I have submitted info. to prospective vendors I would like to earn business from, they suddenly turn deaf ears and won't return my calls or e-mails.

• Go
      19th of Oct, 2009

E.L., sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Joe is a liar and the corporation is a scam. I would recommend that you first post a complaint on this website as well as on the [redacted] website. I recommend that you name folks like Joe Angelo, Rick Lopez and John Bryson as liars and con artists. I do want to file a complaint with the BB of Mass, do you know how to do so?