Lease Source Inc (L.S.I.) / Unauthorized Charges

1 GA, United States

I had a 48 month lease with four machines from this company. My lease was signed 8-31-06 & I decided to go another route with credit card processing when my lease was ending. I have also used this company for the past 6 years & now for a total of 10 years now. I gave them a call on 8-19-10 to let them know we have decided to start processing credit cards online & I would not be renewing the equipment lease. I instructed them since my lease was up 8-31-10 I would use their machines through the end date & would start my new process 9-1-10 & would ship the machines back on 9-1-10. I did exactly as I stated & they debited my account in Sept & again in Oct. I have called them several times & they will not credit me back. I had to dispute the charges with my bank & will be changing my account number to stop them. They have no customer service what so ever. You would think after a 10 year relationship we would have been a valued customer. All I got was rude responses with no help at all. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! They will continue to debit your account even after your lease.