Lease One Franchise / Lost $20,000

I purchased a Lease One Franchise after seeing about them on a Franchise website . They promised me that they would do all of the work on applications submitted, and I would receive a commission check in no time at all. I submitted deal after deal after deal after deal. Not once did I receive a check from Lease One. During the training, they told me that if a deal was not done quickly, they had their own funding to handle deals. I have read all of the others who gave their savings to Lease One. They make so much money selling franchises that they would not have time to actually do a lease. Every time I call to find out about an application, I get one of three answers. There was a credit issue, but I am never told what. Just send in another application. The customer didn't provide the complete information. When I asked what is missing, I am told that they will take care of it. Obviously, they never do. OR, most often, it is in underwriting, we'll call you back. They never do that either. They must be stopped. How many others are going to fall for this?

Comments

11th of May, 2010

To anyone reading this please search on Lease One Corporation Complaints and Lease One Corporation Scam to see more horror stories about good people who were scammed by Lease One. Dirt bag Joe Angelo hired an image consultant to try and hide his scam so he's trying to have unsuspecting folks search on Lease One or Lease One Franchise and hope the truth about his scam to sucker you into paying the fee and then never get a deal approved while stealing your leads and selling them to other leasing companies goes unnoticed; NOT. You'll see numerous complaints against Lease One and folks who are bring forward a law suit against the Lease One scam to get their money back. Don't fall for Joe bs about being an ethical familty run business. In 2005 a Massachusetts Court of Law convicted Joe Angelo under the scam of Lease One for stealing a customer’s $15, 000 deposit and ordered to pay back $54, 000 which included penalties and the plaintiff’s legal fees. To get the full story and see what low lives Joe Angelo, Rick Lopez and the other cast of Lease One charcters are check out the ruling: http://scholar.google.com/scholar_case?case=1199603144207842578.

The most compelling bit of advice I can give appears in a complaint filed against Lease One on another complaint board: " why would folks who paid $19, 900 go to such great lengths to discredit the program they paid to become a part of, wouldn’t that hurt their chances of ever recovering their investment?

As someone suckered out of $19, 900 I can nly hope to warn others to stay away.