Lease Finance Group / fraud
This young gentleman came in a couple of times trying to lease me credit card machine. After several questions I decided to sign up. I was signing up for a 2 year lease. (or so I thought.) And right away fees started coming out of my business checking that I was not aware of. So I tried to call the young man back to ask questions. Well, He quit. So I started contacting Lease Finance Group. That is when I found out I have a 48 month Lease. What the Heck. I did not sign up for that. They said the only way to get out of the lease would be to pay over $4, 000. I continue to pay the $47.89 every month to keep my credit good. Just today they took money out of my bank account. I never authorized this. I called them and they said it would not happen again. Then, tonight when I got home from work they called me and wanted to know where their money was? I was like, "you already took it out of my account. They are also charging me now an additonal $3.00 a month for insurance incase of fire or something. I asked them why I wasn't being charged that at my business and they said they had proof of insurance, cause I was willing to send them a copy of my homeowners policy, but they didn't want it. They never had proof of me having insurance at my business. THey are getting away with charging me $44.00 extra dollars a year! I am not paying another dime. I have read atleast 50 complaints on this company tonight and I see there are thousands more. How are they still in business. There has got to be something someone can do.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - non cancellable agreement
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - harassing me for payout amount.
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine lease
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine