Lease Finance Group LLC / credit card processing equip lease

1 132 West 31st StreetNew York, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866.781.0411

My business started receiving more requests for credit card payment. I shopped for credit card equipment and found a local salesperson (Jack McAdory) apparently working for Merchant Solutions or an independent agent for Merchant Solutions. He claims to offer the best rates and asks for a lease on the credit card equipment. I asked about the purchase price for the equipment and he told me the equipment isn't available for sale. In the end, I signed a lease for 48 months at $69 a month for a piece of equipment that I can buy on the internet for $135. It is my fault for not doing more research, but I prefer doing business face-to-face.

I called him to tell him I wanted out of the lease and told him to take back the equipment. He told me I couldn't do that. I looked on the internet and found the price of the same equipment for $135 for purchase. I also found page after page of complaints on the internet regarding Lease Finance Group, LLC.

With my first phone call they told me that they would cancel the lease and I can return the equipment. Hopefully it is that easy to finalize my mistake with doing business with this company.

Jason Copeland