Lease Finance Group (LFG) / fraudulant

Seaside, OR, United States Review updated:
LFG is definately very good at scamming...

My problem started back in 2003 when i signed this lease agreement. @ days later the agent who had made the agreement disappeared and was no longer reachable.

The way they get away with this is that you have to track down 12 ppl till you get the right one. Long story shoret i knew i got taken and decided to wait out the 4 years. at the end of 4 years i tried to cancel my lease by faxing in a request as specified by them, when they kept charging they said they never got my FAX. Now they said that i had to send the equipment back to get it to stop so i did that and the equipment was sent back as a refused item.

Lfg kept taking money out of my account for the next two years, only they werent taking it out of the authorized account but out of another account not autorized to them.

Finally after two years they sent me a copy of my original contract, and i noticed that out of the 4 places requiring my signature only 3 were mine the 4th was not and it was under the personal guarantee section. Funny EH!

now i put a stop payment back in june on ach with that amount so now the just process every second month.

Last week i had had enouygh and called them afain for my contract and cancellation instructions they decided to charge me 507.44 prior to me being able to comply claiming that the cnan take full payment if you are delinquint i was delinquint for 3 days because i put a stop payment.

so to recap- the equipment was 1600.00 the lease over 6 years was 6299.00 pluus a buyout of 507 for a total of 6806.00 wow where to i sign up for this kind of apparently legalized criminal activity???
Sa

Comments

Ll
  15th of Jan, 2009
i totally agree, the ammount of people i see being taken by these crooks is incredible. There must be something being done about this, no? If so please contact me because i want a piece.

lloydhoshide@hotmail.com
De
  23rd of Jan, 2009
MY OFFICE IS NOW GOING THROUGH ALL THIS MESS TOO... WE CANCELLED OUR SERVICES WITH LFG 6 MONTHS AGO AND AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO ALL THE YRS AND HASSLE ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN GOING THROUGH... READING ALL OF YOUR INPUT HAS HELPED ME ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS... ANY COMMENTS OR HELP FEEL FREE TO SHARE IT WITH ME, MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS DKDDS@TCSN.NET, THANK YOU :)
Ed

233 North Michigan Avenue
Suite 1800
Chicago, IL 60601
Dear Sirs:

You have been billing my bank account for $34.17 for over 8 years. This will cease immediately. You no longer have permission to debit my account. Any further debits will be considered thief and fraud.

In addition, this is a final demand to repay $3500 plus interest for the scam you have pulled by continuing to bill me for a service you have not provided. Interest on the $3565.44 is calculated at 20% compounded daily.

The interest accured is $18, 059.23 plus the principle of $3565.44 or a total of $21.624.67 . Please issue a check for this amount immediately to prevent criminal charges being issued against the officers of your company.

Transaction ID: 148865280
Date 10/7/2009
Description: LFG LEASE PYMT A FAMILY INT

Sincerely,
Edward C. Noonan
Sa
  26th of Feb, 2010
I never heard of these people until today - have never dealt with them. Yesterday, they managed to take over $900 out of my bank account. I have no idea how in the world they did this. Now we have to go to the bank and file a fraud report in order to get it straight. Unbelievable. These people are criminals for surer!
Ca
  22nd of Jun, 2010
YES I AGREE THEY ARE CRIMINALS. I FELL FOR IT MYSELF, THE REP CAME IN SPORTING SMOKE AND MIRRORS, DEFINATELY TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. IM STUCK PAYING 39.95 FOR 48 MONTHS EVEN THOUGH IM NOT THE OWNER, IM A LEASEE AT A SALON. WITH ALL THIS BAD PUBLICY I HOPE WE CAN SAVE OTHER PEOPLE FOR MAKING THE SAME MISTAKE!!! DONT WORRY KARMA WILL GET EM!!!

Lease Finance Group (LFG) Logo Lease Finance Group (LFG)
Overall Satisfaction Rating