Lease Finance Group / equipment stopped working
My “Credit Card equiment” hasn't been used since Fastech DOD closed down in 2004.
The last time I tried to use it, it wouldn't work. When I called my bank, they said the
Equipment was outdated.
I do not believe that I owe this balance and I am disputing your request for payment. If you
have access to my usage records, you will see it was only use a few times until it wouldn't work any more. I do not believe I should have to pay this balance because the equipment stopped working.
I paid monthly for many years on this and I believe that I have paid enough money for shoddy equipment. Probably $1800 for a machine worth $300 at most.
More Lease Finance Group Complaints & Reviews
- Lease Finance Group - credit card lease 
- Lease Finance Group - fraud & misrepresentation 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - will not cancel lease agreement 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - unethical business practices 
- Lease Finance Group LLC - fraudulant 
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - receiving bills after service has been cancelled 6 years later
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card machine
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - credit card processor
- Lease Finance Group [LFG] - received a hardship settlement letter after 10 years. 
- Lease Finance Group (LFG) - credit card terminals