LeanRx.com / Fraudulent charges to our accounts!

I am writing today because of a charge to my bank account done by a company named LeanRx.com. I tried reaching this company by phone, however, it is an automated system and if you need customer service assistance it tells you to go to the website. I attempted to find the website, and there is no listing for this website as LeanRx@net.com.

LeanRx has charged my bank account, twice, once on 1/9/07 and 1/16/07 for items I can only assume that they represent that they sale. I made no request to this company nor did I provide my information to a Company by this Name. The first amount they charged was $74.95 and the charge against my account today is $69.95. I am working with my bank in processing a Fraudulent Appeal against them, however, with the little information I have regarding LeanRx I feel this is going to be an extremely difficult task.

If anyone has an actual email address or a phone number that will put me into direct contact with LeanRx, I would appreciate it very much. Thank you for the opportunity to bring this matter to other peoples attention. It is very sad and disappointing to know that you can't go online and work with legitimate companies or buy products you use without the risk of someone obtaining your information and charging you for purchases you have not made nor authorized.

In my research, I also discovered that a company by the name of Dream Smile is in some way related to LeanRx and they also made a charge of $9.99 against my account. Of course, when searching for an email address for this company it comes up with nothing. The phone number provided to me by my bank was the exact phone number that LeanRx uses and it is an automated calling system as well. You cannot make any choices through their automotive system that will enable you to speak with a Live Representative.

I hope that all persons who have been affected by the LeanRx Company and Dream Smile Company can find resolution soon and we can put a stop to fraudulent charges to our accounts made by individuals such as this. Thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to afford me in regards to finding a website or telephone number that will put me in direct contact with anyone who works for LeanRx or Dream Smile.

Va

Comments

• Mj
      19th of Jan, 2007

Leanrx - I got a phone # said they are not affiliated. (909) 947-2710 address 2060 francis st ontario CA? - please read all my posts on Yahoo answers also

• To
      19th of Jan, 2007

I have experienced the same charges that you have and on the same dates, without having given any of these people my card number. These charges went against my Visa account, with the bank (Bank of America) being "unable to stop incoming charges." They're calling this company a "phisher company" and have gotten reports now from others. The charges I'm disputing are: dream smile $14.95 12/16/06, leanrx $74.95 1/10/07, and xtremeburn $69.95 1/15/07.

• Su
      23rd of Jan, 2007

I have gotten the same thing took out on my credit card did not know what any of it was trying to resolve it.

• Ka
      24th of Jan, 2007

I have been hit by both these companies also. You must cancel your cards and have your credit card company handle this and dispute the charges immediately.

• Da
    LeanRx.com - Unauthorized charges

I have 2 charges posted to my charge card from LeanRx.com When I called the toll free # 8003048447 and it asks for a card number, which I wouldn't input. They then refer to the web site, which I can't find or an email, which doesn't exits. Charge were 2 weeks apart $74.95 on 1/5 and $69.95 on 1/13.

Beware!

• Le
      25th of Jan, 2007

Electronic funds transfers leave a trail that can be followed by those who have access. Your bank has the routing number and account number of the bank account that is receiving your stolen money. The receiving bank has the name, address, SSN and DOB of the account owner. So why can't these criminals be stopped?

25th of Jan, 2007

I too have a debit made for LeanRX for $69.95 on 1/16/07. What can be done? How did this happen?

• Ti
      26th of Jan, 2007

I have four charges on my credit from leanrx.net. 3 from Henderson Nevada, and 1 from Ontario, Canada. They total over $300.00. And i cannot get a hold of the company at either number.

• De
      26th of Jan, 2007

I also have been charged the same amounts that others have been charges. I never received anything from Dream Smile, but did order a free sample of Hoodia just pay postage and now I have started getting charges fro LeanRX. I had one shipment of Hoodia sent after I cancelled the order and thats when my problem started. I don't know for sure but maybe they are affiliated with each other. I plan on checking this out in more detail.

26th of Jan, 2007

I too have had fraudulent charges on my credit card of $14.95 from DreamSmile, and $74.95 and $69.95 from LeanRx. My credit card company says they are aware of the scam and so far have been working with me on getting the charges reversed. I'm still waiting on the reversal for the $69.95, but the other two have been credited back. Hopefully, this one will too. I encourage you to be persistent with your credit card company!!
    Joanne

• Pa
      26th of Jan, 2007

I also have 3 charges to my credit card totaling over $199.00 that have been done in January, 2007. I have tried to contact Leanrx.net but have not had any luck. I am disputing all charges and hope they will be credited back shortly.

27th of Jan, 2007

I too have had fraudulent charges on my credit card of $14.95 from DreamSmile on 12/09/06, and $74.95 on 1/6/07, $69.95 on 1/14/07 and $79.95 on 1/25/07 from LeanRx. Law enforcement has to stop this right away.

• Th
      27th of Jan, 2007

3 charges from leanrx.net in the month of January and a charge from Dream Smile in December, for a total of around $250. Same amounts that you all have suffered.

I called my bank to contest. Despite keying in my desire to speak to the fraud department, they sent me to the billing department (I didn't realize this at first). The person on the phone told me that I had to contact leanrx.net and get them to stop billing. Because it was a recurring charge, the charge would continue appearing on my card unless I got the company to stop.

I asked them to change my number, but they said that wouldn't help! That leanrx.net would simply find out the number! Made no sense. Don't let them feed you that line. Getting pissed at this point. Totally silly. Do not contact leanrx.net or provide them with any information.

I then asked whether I was with the fraud department, and learned that I was not. They transferred me and then things were handled quickly and correctly as they were well aware of the leanrx.net/dreamsmile fraud.

MAKE SURE YOU TALK TO THE FRAUD DEPARTMENT! People in billing have neither the information nor the training on this issue.

Good luck!

• C
      27th of Jan, 2007

More of the same. Bank of America Master card charged 3 times. Dreamsmile, Leanrx.net, and xtremeburn. All for same amount as above. Reported to BOA FRAUD dept, got a new card, and charges reversed.

Nothing less than criminals that should be put in jail...for a long time!

29th of Jan, 2007

I have cancelled my Visa card in which these same fraudulent charges were made. I am filing the claim form as directed by the bank to have the charges reversed and investigated. My charges were the same as some of yours... Dream Smile - $14.95 12/8/06, Leanrx.net - $74.95 1/5/07, and Leanrx.net - $69.95 1/14/07.

I've heard that some have actually called the number, entered their card number and gotten a credit, only to have them make additional charges in the future. I would not keep any account open knowing someone could make charges at their will with out your knowledge.... very frustrating.

• Ge
      29th of Jan, 2007

Had 2 charges posted to my credit card for month of January 2007 for $74.95 and $69.95, neither with my knowledge and no awareness of any such company by name LEANRX. Phone number to call - 866-882-3057 requires you to enter your credit card and no options and then give you an email address if you desire to not enter your card number. Suggest you contact your card company, or issuing institution and cancel your card, have new ones issues, and dispute any such charges with same.

• Pa
      29th of Jan, 2007

Who are these people and how did they get our credit card information or bank account numbers?? Let's look into the credit cards, are they the same companies? What banks or bank do the majority of us abused have? What is the similarity? Could this possible be an inside job! Think, someone had to have access to numbers and accounts! Maybe we are looking into the wrong avenue, (the leanrx.net) and we should look at the Credit Card companies and Banks!!

• Do
      29th of Jan, 2007

The exact same thing happened to me, with the exception of the dates. Mine were January 2, and 16, respectively. I took my statement to the bank, and told them that the charges were unauthorized. They credited my account for the full amount. Then I started doing some internet research. I found that "LeanRx" is associated with the same people and has the same mailing address in Ontario, California as 12 other companies. You may have authorized them to debit you under another name, and they have debited you for goods and services that you did not request and did not receive under another name. As I was on the phone with my contact at the bank, THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO DEBIT MY ACCOUNT FOR A THIRD TIME!!!! You have to close out the account number that they have access to OR THEY WILL CONTINUE TO DRAIN YOUR ACCOUNTS!!! I did not have to actually close out my checking account, just change my debit card. Someone needs to tell us how to sue these crooks and put them in jail!!

• Tj
      31st of Jan, 2007

Found out today that I'm also a victim. Visa with CapitalOne. CC company was very helpful in closing account and opening investigation. Found this site to be most helpful: Dreamsmile.com - read the bottom where it says "Important Information...Fraud Concerns". They have been able to trace the source to this person:

Kari Senise dba Godaddy.com
    644 Sky Pointe Dr.
    Suite 140-355
    Las Vegas, NV 89131

There is also a form to file with the Nevada Attorney General so PLEASE DO SO. I just mailed mine. We have got to get this stopped asap before more people are affected.

I have no idea what started this - I keep asking myself "Where did I carelessly enter my information?" I use the internet a LOT - I do a LOT of online shopping... Is that why? Who knows? All I can do at this point is help catch this thief and put an end to it.

Good luck to all of you in your quest to get these charges off your accounts and help put the thief behind bars.

• Ba
      31st of Jan, 2007

Per my bank these changes have been going on since September for me. I was wondering where my money
    was going. I had to get a new account and close that old one. Help I want my money backs. I don't have
    that much to begin with.