leanbodycompany.com / amt not refunded

dear sir,

please note this leanbodycompany.com has debited my amount from my card as attached sheet, , ,
pls sort this issue as soon as possible, ridiculous company this is !!! i had ordered only pure cleanser and they debited the amt for acai ultra lean ???? the product also not recieved ??? after sending them several emails to refund the amt till now they have not responded nor sent any contact person tel nos also, , , , this company is cheater as they have already done this to others also, , ..
pls help me and refund my amt to my caredit card, , ,
thanks & regds
aaisha gani
[protected]

leanbodycompany.com

Aa
Nov 10, 2014

More leanbodycompany.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Tr
      Jun 10, 2015

Hi i order some product from lean body it is two months now and i have not receive it i would like to know what is going on

• Li
      Jun 23, 2015

Hi, im order for 3bottles pure cleanser but not coming since 31may until today. Can you tell me where the things has deliver to me? Tq

• So
      Jul 10, 2015

i also facing the same problem... Please amke it right immediately... otherwise you will be black listed

• Fl
      Jul 15, 2015

Auxilio tengo un cargo a mi tarjeta pero nunca e pedido ningun producto.. Ppr este medio...q es lo q pasa...

• Ot
      Aug 03, 2015

I have ordered 6 bottles of Rx24 on 6.7.2015. and leanbodycompany.com had charged my credit card the same day. till now 4.8.2015 I did not receive the product. please let me know what happen to it.

• El
      Aug 30, 2015

oh yeayyy ..
    we all trying to trust your web and hopefully you can be our trusted.
    i have ordered this almost 1month, have checked to about the status shipping is arrival destination.
    but we still do not accept any packages.

• Ro
      Sep 06, 2015

I´m from Germany and I ordered some products from this dubious company. The german custom confiscated most of the products and now this dubious company charge my creditcard with a monthly fee of 10 USD. Very bad company...

• Ca
      Sep 08, 2015

Hey i do found out they debit 3x my card..really ridiculous and i shall lodge report to police if you have not do the necessary refund to us name under vitalslimultra.com 877-496-6522

• Ka
      Sep 18, 2015

haiii, my name is yoke from indonesia and my card is debit 2 times Rp 718.750 and total is Rp 1.437.500... and until now the packages never came.. please what happen?

• Ri
      Nov 11, 2015

Hi, My name is Rina from Indonesia. i'm order for 3 bottles Pure Cleanse and 3 bottles Pure Cambogia but since 05 October until today the Product I have NOT Receive it.. mY CARD deduct 2 times Rp 1.431.750 and Total is Rp 2.863.500. Please WHAT HAPPEN ?

• Ke
      Dec 06, 2015

Hi I'm Kevin from Malaysia
    I had order an Rx24 since 4/12 until now I haven't received their confirmation about my purchase...what is happening now

• Tr
      Feb 11, 2016

I'm Trisya. I had order @3 pack Purelife Cleanse and Pure Cambogia but since January 6th until now, I haven't received it yet. Leanbodycompany.com and bodyfitlean.com had charged my credit card 2 times @Rp 1.431.750. Would you mind to tell me when I can receive the packages? Or can you have any reason to explain this condition?

• Bu
      Feb 11, 2016

This company is a crocodile brain company, cheating is their first target.

• Pe
      Mar 23, 2016

I too have ordered Pure Cambogia and Cleanser 1 pack each on 17th March it cost mentioned on the web 35USD and at the end of the day they have deducted 172.21USD instead of 35USD. So far I haven't received any product as well. That confirms its as a fake company that looting innocent on line easily. The government of UAE should take immediate action to curb such crimes, otherwise many innocent may trapped in to this. If any possibilities block those fake companies or individuals identified as cyber criminals brought them before justice and blocked those fake sites immediately to avoid trapping many other innocents in the future. The name of the Company appeared on Web site was " Lean Body Company.com" Its acted as wonder drug of Abu Dhabi and advertised among UAE products, articles or advertisement to exaggerate as a trusted and secured company or a web site. This site also carries a secure symbol (Padlock) and it will help to fulfill their requirement without any hazel,

• Mu
      Mar 29, 2016

too have ordered Pure Cambogia and Cleanser 1 pack each on 12th March it cost mentioned on the web 35USD and at the end of the day they have deducted 392.53 DHS instead of 35USD. So far I haven't received any product as well. That confirms its as a fake company that looting innocent on line easily. The government of UAE should take immediate action to curb such crimes, otherwise many innocent may trapped in to this. If any possibilities block those fake companies or individuals identified as cyber criminals brought them before justice and blocked those fake sites immediately to avoid trapping many other innocents in the future. The name of the Company appeared on Web site was " Lean Body Company.com" Its acted as wonder drug of Abu Dhabi and advertised among UAE products, articles or advertisement to exaggerate as a trusted and secured company or a web site. This site also carries a secure symbol (Padlock) and it will help to fulfill their requirement without any hazel,
    Thanks
    Munawar Zia Ajman UAE

• Di
      Jul 28, 2016

I have order Pure Cleanser from Biotrims Labs and was charged by Lean Body comapany for the product. The order was placed on 6th June 2016 and till date I have not received the producat. Please refund my money back. We are not receiving any support and response from your end. It is a fake company. Cheating the customers by charging their credit cards

• Se
      Nov 04, 2016

Hola hice una compra por internet por $120 dolares de tres frascos testosterone booster RX24, con mi tarjeta Visa, y no he tenido noticias del envío del producto. Desde muchas gracias.

Mar 28, 2017

Lo mismo me está pasando. Por favor necesito consejo q debo hacer. Quiero cancels todo y mi tarjeta espera la confirmation de la cancelacion para anular la compra.Gracias

• Pr
      May 18, 2017

I have ordered 6 bottles of RM 250 aprox on 5.6.2017. and leanbodycompany.com had charged my credit card the same day. till now I did not receive the product. please let me know what happen to it.

• Ju
      Aug 22, 2017

HL hice un pedido de un frasco de testosterona para la impotencia sexual y este es el momento q no he recibido nada y ni siquiera se comunican y ya se fue debatida de mi tarjeta de crédito . nadie dice nada por favor comuníquense.

Apr 13, 2019

EL PRODUCTO KETO NO PUEDE INGRESAR AL PERU PREVIO APROBACIÓN DEL MINISTERIO DE SAlUD ADEMAS DEBE ESTAR RECETADO POR UN MEDICO COLEGIADO, INGRESAR AL MINISTERIO Y ESPERAR CINCO DIAS LABORABLES DESPUES IR A LA SUNAT Y PSGAR ARANCEL SEGUIDO PRESENTARSE EN SERPOST PAGAR EL TIEMPO DE ALMACENAJE Y RETIRARLO DEL DEPOSITO EN SAN MARTIN DE PORRES TIEMPO ESTIMADO 6 DIAS Y GASTOS APROXIMADOS DE $100 DOLARES.

• Gl
      Apr 17, 2019

Hola a mí también nunca me llegó. El producto. Veo que somos varios cómo podemos denunciar. Hagamoslp viral es una estafa.

Jun 14, 2019

Esta gente es una estafa no llega nada y ademas no reponden por nada