Lean RX / Extreme Burn / Lean RX / Extreme Burn made unauthorized charges to my credit card!

Jan 2007 three separate charges to credit card $79.95; $69.95; & $74.95 between Leanrx and XtremeBurn. Phone numbers provided on bank statement request only credit card account number; email address no good either. Not any way to reach anyone to discuss the fact that I have never done business with either one or that the charges were not authorized. Bank has reissued account, investigation ongoing to allow return of money. Possibility of future charges may be precluded for now, but I want my money back. These people have made it all across the country according to the Consumer Affairs website, and probably not ready to stop without a little help from law enforcement of some kind. I know the internet is nearly impossible to control, but this is fraud. I hear that's still illegal in this country, and these people need to be stopped NOW.

Comments

• Br
      7th of Feb, 2007
    ExtremeBurn - Fraudulent charges to credit card

This scam charged my cc 69.95 for something I never ordered or received. The ph # is some crappy automated service that ask again for your cc # and gives you a fake web add and e mail. I had to cancel my cc to make charges stop. My bank is aware, and money was refunded.

• Ji
      16th of Feb, 2007
    Extreme Burn - Totally unauthorized charges!

I got my bank statement and this charge from my bank card for 79.95 was on there from extremeburn? never heard of them for one, and they took 79.95 out of my account, totally unauthorized by me on 1-26-07. How can i get my money back. I'm on ssd, disabled American.

20th of Feb, 2007

LeanRX in the process of being sued!!! LeanRX using my credit card without my approval in a felony and I will prosecute LeanRX ... I'm sick of people like LeanRX doing this to people like me and excepting to get away with it... LeanRX HAVE MESSED WITH THE WRONG PERSON THIS TIME !!!

• Da
      22nd of Feb, 2007

Lean RX / Extreme Burn two company names I put them together, because the phone numbers are the same and the same fool come on the line telling you to give your account number. I do not know what they sell but I have three charges 1) $74.95, 2) $69.95, 3)79.95

None of which were orders for anything this company sell from anyone in my household. Which could only be me, hubby do not use the computer. Xtreme Burn and LeanRX.net need to be STOPPED !

• Ca
      22nd of Feb, 2007

This is fraud, product was sent to me which I did not order. I don,t even know what this is. A credit card was used with my name on it and I don,t have this credit card and never did have it. Credit card company was called and investigation is going on. Product sent back. There is no way to get a hold of these people. They have to be stopped.

• Ss
      22nd of Feb, 2007

The exact same thing happened to me!

• Je
      22nd of Feb, 2007

Same with me. Only mine is $89.76. They charged me this for 2 months now.

I've never utilized this service or product.

I'm wondering why some federal agency isn't involved yet, since this could be interstate fraud of some kind.

I intend to get it back!

• Mi
      24th of Feb, 2007

Exact same thing happened to me!!

• Su
      24th of Feb, 2007

My credit card was also charged the same three charges from Leanrx and XtremeBurn in January 2007 that Michael Haley noted. I am disputing the charges as they were never authorized.

• Li
      1st of Mar, 2007

This sight has been very helpful to me, at least I know I'm not alone in this. My credit card company had been very cooperative in helping me handle this problem.

• Em
      2nd of Mar, 2007

We got the same first 2 charges from LeanRX and XtremeBurn for 69.96 and 74.95 in January. I called our credit card company who stopped the charges, refunded us and closed the card. But just today we got in our mailbox a package from LeanRX. It sounds like pills (we haven't opened it yet). They sent it with USPS confirmation receipt. I don't know how to get this back to them and get them from sending anything else.

Anyone else with this problem?

3rd of Mar, 2007

The exact thing is happening to me. They are charging the same three charges on two of my credit cards. I have been working with both companies to get the charges removed. I have been charged in December, January & February. I had to close the charge account in order to stop them billing me, however they wound up on my new card as well. There needs to be a class action suite against this company

• Ba
      6th of Mar, 2007

The same scam happened to me, 3 charges on my credit card. I challenged the charges, and my credit card closed my account to avoid this continuing.

I received a package of Pills in the mail 2 weeks ago, which I promptly returned by mail with return signature receipt. I received the receipt with a signature of L. Smith.

I wrote to the BBB of Nevada, did not get a reply.

How do these people get our Credit card numbers ?... There's a leak somewhere.

6th of Mar, 2007

Wow! Looks like these two fraudulent companies are busy ripping off people.

Leanrx/Xtreme Burn, also ripped me off by charing my credit card with charges of $74.95, $69.95 and $79.95.

Hurrach for the person that is in a position to sue them, Pray you get results.

I agree with all of the complaints that have been listed here.

14th of Mar, 2007

Wow. Same thing here. I got the bottle of pills a month ago and wondered where they came from. Finally I get a chance to sit down and do some research and guess what, same 3 charges on my account. Going through the motions like everyone else now. This is the second year in a row someone's got my number over the net, and I've got everything but a titanium safe between the internet and my wallet.

• Do
      16th of Mar, 2007

Have had two separate charges from Lean RX that were disallowed by the bank and credited back to my account. Have never ordered anything from this company. Today, my wife received a package from Lean RX that we did not order. Return address is a small stick on label that lists return as American Fork, Utah 84003. The first class mailing label shows it was mailed from zip code 73109. I called the consumer affairs office in the Utah governor's office to let them know this scam operation may be in their state. There is no phone number listed for this company in American Fork. Utah gov. says they will forward it to one of their investigators. Please watch your bank statements!

This operation needs to be closed down and its operators in jail!

• Ba
      23rd of Mar, 2007

I received a letter from the Better Business Bureau, that serves Southern Nevada. Regarding my complaint about this company, saying that my complaint was '' Forwarded to the Bureau serving the company's geographical location".

Address:

BBB of Coulton
    Po Box 970
    Colton, Ca. 92314-0814
    Phone 909-825-7280
    Fx 909-825-6246.
    e-mail info@labbb.org.

Please send your complaints to the above, so we can close down this fraudulent operation.

• Wi
      21st of Apr, 2007

Well the same thing just happened to me. Three individual charges just as everyone else here. I contacted my CC company and disputed the charges. Thanks to everyone here for spreading the word about this company.

30th of Apr, 2007

Tried to buy lunch today and was declined. Went home to find my ATM card had been used in the amount of 106.90 and 84.97. These charges were shown as Revenueshield86 and the other was CJW Holdings Inc. The phone number for both of these companies were the same. I called it and it was just a female recording for Extreme Lean Rx and it cut you off. I went to the website and the link to contact them doesn't work. So I have closed my account and filed the necessary paperwork. So beware as it seems they are using different business names than the ones they used in 1/07 noted by others above.

• Kr
      7th of May, 2007

I just received a charge of $84.97 from CJW Holdings Inc. It appears I have been ripped off just like you all. This couldn't have come at a worse time.