Leaders Merchant Services / Unauthorized billing
I decided to start a business and needed a visa machine for my customers. I wasn't opening my business until December and 'Manny' knew about this and okayed it. This is where it all started! November I received my bank statement and found charges against my account from LMS and bank charges for each item they submitted.
I called Manny and he said he didn't have my account anymore that Tony Young did and that I needed to call him about the situation. Nothing was resolved! LMS had a deal to get a refurbished machine for $35.00. What they didn't tell me was that it was analog. My phone line is digital!
It's been nothing but headache after headache. I've been to my bank to stop them from drafting anything else from my account and hopefully to be reimbursed for at least the $210 charges for insufficient funds. The contract was suppose to be canceled without the $350.00 fee, however the first week in January 09 they placed 3 more charges against my business account.
More Leaders Merchant Services Complaints & Reviews
- Leaders Merchant Services - Unauthorized charges 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Erroneuous Fees 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Rip Off 
- Leaders Merchant Services - holding my money 
- Leaders Merchant Services - Leaders withdrawls hidden fees from bank account without prior notification 
- Leaders Merchant Services - credit card processing
- Leaders Merchant Services - fees, fees and more fees...
- Leaders Merchant Services - Credit card scam company
- Leaders, The Merchant Services C. - Credit Card Reader
- Leaders Merchant Services - Credit Card Processing Services