Leaders FurnitureI got only half of the order

1 Review updated:

We bought 6 chairs from the company Leaders Furniture, but the seller contacted me next day and told that only 3 chairs were available. He wanted to know what I wanted to do next. I told that I would love to get these chairs and wait for other 3 chairs. I was shocked that after 3 weeks seller hasn’t contacted me and he didn’t tell me anything precisely about these 3 chairs. I need to know, because the price for one chair was too high. I need chairs or money back.

Re
Sep 13, 2015

Comments

Jan 14, 2016

We purchased a $6000.00 patio set for our Florida home thinking it was a quality product. Soon to find out the material used in the back cushions were made of paper. Wanted to wash upgraded material, only to find out material was stuffed in a paper bag. The bag was completely disintegrated, which allowed the stuffing to just fall all over the lanai. Contacted my local store on Tamiami trail to see about getting replacement filler. They were even amazed that corporate said no. I forwarded the pictures to the store, as with corporate. REALLY You dont want to cover the cost of a $30.00 insert when you know the original was defective. Its outdoor furniture, its going to collect moisture. Did you really think a paper bag would work.