Le Meridien / Offer latter

1 United Arab Emirates Review updated:

I just get an offer letter from Le Meridien President Sinegal, and i dont know if it is real because i am working with Le Meridien compeny for more then10 years and when i got an offer,it mention everiting but when the processing the Visa the ask me to pay amount $1500, and that thing never happen with Le Meridien Menegement.when icheck the phone number it was diferent. this is the detail the one give me that over latter bellow:
International Global Visa Rite Services,
Web Site: www.lemeridien-sn.net
Phone number +[protected]
Address Pointe des Almadies,
BP 8181 ท Dakar ท Senegal
Thanks for your information and help, hope that matter not could be happen to other

thanks'

Wirawan

Wi

Comments

• Pa
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I have recieved the same offer, and in the same day, everything you mentioned is true, I have checked with Le- Meridian in Senegal, there is no one called Mr. Ibrahim Seasy works there, and I have checked in Senegal Embassy as well in my home country, it is fraud, and it is not true. They confirmed that they are after your money, and there is no job offer, it is all fake.

The worst part is that they are using International company name like Le-Meridian to use this scam on others, how Le-Meridian is letting them use there respectable name in this scam act. They have to do something and send a proper appology to all the people got effected.

• Ro
      24th of Mar, 2008

I received an offer letter and work contract as ADMIN SERVICES from Hopital principal de Dakar, Senegal through mr. Robert Peter / HR Divisional Manager and Dr. Salim Ali / Career manager .Theycongratulated me for passing the requirements. I was told that i was hired and coordinated to global international visa rite in Dakar, Senegal for my work permit and visa permit.Please let me know the details of this employment.

Please let me know if there is a job order ? if it is mandated to pay the work permit and visa for my employment? is it true about the work? please give me a reply very asap before i will close the deal.since i did not complete the required amout (1, 465 USDollar) for the processing of my documents.

Mr. Roland

• Ra
      25th of Mar, 2008

Dear All,

Greetings!

Please look into this e-mail fraud attempts. The concern criminals sent me an email attaching the Offer Of Employment, Le Meridien President Dakar Senegal . Frist i thought this is true. BECAUSE they were so professional and organized, even they gave theit web site: http//lemeridien-sn.net . I also reply to their e-mail. Now this criminals are asking me to sign the contract form. But it was too late for me and i realize that this is a e-mail scam.
    Fortunately I was able to get more information in google's about these e-mail fraud criminals, so I am not going send anything to those criminals except showing my mid-finger. I advise other friends; who ever received such mails, not to become victim to those criminals. Please carry with your own work, do pay more attention to such fraud activities.

Dear Official,

Please do something to stop such criminal activity. Like me i do not know how many people in this world are going to become victim? it is such a shame for us. This criminals are also pulling big names of companies such as: Le Meridien

According to me i think this Gangs are operating from NIGERIA . but they act as if this criminals are operating from Dakar Senegal, which not true. They give Fake address and telephone Number. +221761210419.

Further more, Iam attaching the complete information i recevied from this unkown fraud criminals. Please try your best to take action aganist this Criminals.

I look forward to receive a favorable reply as soon as possible

Once again thanks for your understanding, cooperation and patience.

Ravi

• Da
      27th of Mar, 2008

I am also a recipient of the same offer from career@lemeridien-sn.net mentioning the names of Mr. Cherif Sidy Abubarka as Career Manager of Le Meridien with Tel# +221761273616, Mr. Yusuf Mustfa of International Global Visa Rite Services, tel #+221767441023, & email address, work.permit@live.com, Mr. Rober Peter as the Human Resources Division Manager with Tel# +221761210419 & Bar. Milton S. Joe as the Legal Adviser. All the numbers were answered by the respective names mentioned.

The offer was so attractive that you would never expect unless you have to check every details of the letters, whereby the signature of the Mr. Robert Peter is not clear as Robert Peter and more so with the signature of the Legal Adviser which reads like Kim Hayes. When I called, both Mr. Robert Peter & Yusuf Mustafa sounds from a sleep which I immediate ask if it is still sleeping time for them or else I'll just call later. However they both insisted to talk, but it just create a doubt on me on the credibility of being a key person of an organization like Le Meridien and seems sleeping during office hour. I would like to suggest to the Le Meridien management to go for this people and let the law punish them. It's not only harming the hotel name but really affects the credibility of other African recruitment agencies.

I hope that the government of Senegal and the management of Le Meridien has to look into legal actions for this people to stop such anomalous act. I hope the ECOWAS will know about this and will spear head to bring these guys into the hand of law.

danilo

Address: Pointe des Almadies, BP 8181 · Dakar · Senegal
    State, ZIP code Dakar Senegal 221
    Phone: +221767568358

Dear SHAMEEN PALLANGOD,

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of LE-MERIDIEN PRESIDENT, IN DAKAR SENEGAL. Please find attached herewith, relevant document containing the Prototype of your Contract Package for your perusal and approval. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, Firstly, Send us a Scanned Copy of the Acceptance page.

Secondly, You are to make contact immediately with Global Visa Rite Services in Dakar Senegal who will embark on the Processing of your Paper work, Immigration documents for the immediate re-location to your duty Post and Job Commencement in record time.

Global Visa Rite Services in Dakar Senegal will on conclusion of Procurement of your relevant Employment Visa & Resident Permit Documents, assist you in your Visa Application and as well, the Hard Copies of your Contract Document(s) will be delivered to you through them within 72hrs.

This is in line with the Expatriate Statuary Law of ECOWAS in compliance with the U.N. Terrorism Act. You are to immediately contact the address given below:

INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL VISA RITES CONTACT DETAILS IS AS BELOW:

Contact Person: Alhaji Usman Yusfu Dantat
    Phone: +221767490712
    Designation: EMPLOYMENT VISA / African Affairs/ Aliens Registration

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

LE-MERIDIEN PRESIDENT, IN DAKAR SENEGAL will forward a Confirmatory Letter of Job offer to the Senegal Embassy/Consulate in your home country after you have acquired your Works and Residence Permit from International Global Visa Rite here in Dakar Senegal.

There will be a mandatory Orientation/Training Exercise for all Newly Employed Expatriates which will take place within the Work Metropolis of LE-MERIDIEN PRESIDENT, IN DAKAR SENEGAL of the facility Plant in Dakar Senegal and this Programme will start 7 days on arrival for work sign-on.

For more information contact the Human Resources of LE-MERIDIEN PRESIDENT, IN DAKAR SENEGAL through phone and with the contact below:

Should you require more information, Please feel free to contact me immediately.

Name: Mr. Maclord Neil
    E-mail info@lemeridien-sn.net
    Web Site: www.lemeridien-sn.net
    Phone number +221762902651
    Address Pointe des Almadies,
    BP 8181 · Dakar · Senegal

Congratulations!

We are Anticipating for your works and residence permit from the Global Visa Rite.

Thanks and Best Regards

Name: Mr.Ibrahim Sesay
    THE CAREER MANAGER
    Address;Pointe des Almadies, BP 8181 · Dakar · Senegal
    State, ZIP code Dakar Senegal 221.
    Phone: +221767568358
    Use Messenger to talk to your IM friends, even those on Yahoo! Talk now!
    2 attachments — Download all attachments
    Offer_ Letter_Le Meridien-President.doc
    160K View as HTML Open as a Google document Download
    Contract_Agreement_Le Meridien-President.doc
    92K View as HTML Open as a Google document Download

Forward

Shameen Pallangod to shameen.pallan.

show details Feb 22

Dear Sir,

With reference to the above mentioned subject and the trailing mail.
    Please find attached employment contract and offer letter received
    from Le Merdian, Dakar Senegal for your kind advise and earliest
    reply.

your necessary
    - Show quoted text -

• Me
      16th of Apr, 2008

This scam is really cruel. If an unwary individual really starts processing his or her papers, and then go to that country and finding that no job is waiting . . . . what a cruel situation. Somebody has to do something about this. But, it is for us to really assess offers like this. And, like the saying goes, if its too good to be true, then it probably is.

14th of May, 2008

DEAR FRIENDS,
    EVEN I GOT AN OFFER LETTER FROM DAKAR SENEGAL LE MERIDIAN TODAY AND BECAUSE OF THIS SITE I COULD FIND OUT THAT IT IS FAKE.
    IAM SPEECHLESS, WHY PEOPLE DO SUCH THINGS AND WHAT DO THEY GET, I DO NOT KNOW.

ANYWAY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THE WEBSITE FOR HELPING PEOPLE LIKE ME TO BE VICTIMS OF FRAUD.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN AND MAY CURSES BE ON SUCH ###.

• Ub
      8th of Jul, 2008

These sons of ### have tryed me and couple of my friends with TOTAL PETROLEUM this time and the same Mr. Robert Peter etc. I hope and Wish God gets em

18th of Jul, 2008

Hi guys. I receieve the same attractive offer but the amount offered raised a ? mark as International rates and offered facilities are far below the offered ones. Thanks to you all as it will save time and money of me and many others like me.

This activity of cyber crime and professionalism is really a ? mark for alots of responsibles.

Cares and thanks to all.

3rd of Sep, 2008

I also receive this kind of mail and its located in Le Meridien London, Uk..First I was shock and can believe that I got this kind of oppurtunity bt its quite amazed me when International global Visa Rites ask to much money for processing my papers that supposedly Le Meridien will shoulder all that coz they employ me..well I will attach all Contact person and hoping sumbody will do action to this fraud things so they will stop on there bad doings for people looking for a better future..

From The Desk Of
    Mr.Wily Jones
    The Career Manager
    Of LE-MERIDIAN HOTEL & RESORT LONDON, UK.

Attn:May Labao Francisco,

Congratulations to you for your Resume Success for Employment.

This is an affirmation that your experience and qualifications where found successful for the requirements of Le Meridian Hotel & Resorts London.

You are found as one of our successful and selected Applicant that is coming in to join duties with us.As a matter of fact, the Hard Copies to your Contract Documents are forwarded to the International Global Visa Rites for the procurements and issuance of your Work and Residence Permits.We will need them to be able to start the preparation of your Flight Tickets, Visa and other traveling benefits and features as all stated to you in the Offer Letter.

You are here directed to make contact to the International Global Visa Rites for the processing of your Work and Residence Permits.

(LE MERIDIAN HOTELS & RESORTS UK ) Your employers have made everything easier for employees to procure/acquire their necessary traveling papers through the INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL VISA RITES. here in LONDON and your employment will automatically be registered with the ministry of works here in UK for swift resumption of duty in London.

INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL VISA RITES.
    RPA Consulting,
    Nechells parkway Birmingham,
    United Kingdom.
    Tel: +447024026982, +447024045764
    Email:workpermite@global-visarite.com
    Email:globaltravel_a@yahoo.co.uk
    Contact Person: Mr. Chris Watson.
    Designation: HEAD OF VISA/PERMITS OPERATIONS

Congratulations to you once again for your Resume selection given for Employment.

Contact us for advice when ever you need it.

MR. WILLY JONES.

CAREER MANAGER.
    LE-MERIDIAN HOTEL & RESORT.
    LONDON, UK.
    TEL: +447031958327

and this is the reply of INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL VISA RITES on me:Yahoo! ServicesYahoo!My Yahoo!MailMore Yahoo! ServicesNews
    Sports
    lolacacay_1217Sign OutAll-New MailHelpHelp
    Tutorials
    Blog
    Send Feedback
    Yahoo! SearchSearchweb searchMail Contacts Calendar Notepad What's New? Mobile Mail Mail Options Mail Plus Options

Search Mail

Great Deals on
    Electronics

Folders[Add a new folder - Edit folders]
    Inbox Drafts Sent Spam [Empty all the messages from the Spam folder] Trash [Empty all the messages from the Trash folder] My Folders[Hide]
    Close FriendsFriendsMy Family

Search Shortcuts
    My Photos My Attachments

Go to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to MessagesMark as Unread | Print ReplyReply All Move...Close FriendsFriendsMy Family
    Flag this messageFILL AND RETURN THE FORM WITH THE APPROVED GOVERNMENT APPROVED CHARGES.Tuesday, September 2, 2008 1:44 AM
    From: "International Global Visa Rite" Add sender to Contacts To: lolacacay_1217@yahoo.comMessage contains attachmentsUK VISA CLEARANCE FORM.pdf (33KB)

International Global Visa Rites Welcomes you to our World.

Attn: Applicant,

This is to let you know that we have acknowledged the receipt of your Email letter sent to our Desk.The contents therein are well received in our UK HOME OFFICE, As we have received the Hard Copies to your job reference offer to you by your Employer.

You have toprint out our Visa Clearance Form, Fill it out correctly and carefully, Scan, Attach and return back to us through Email attachment.Your Company/Employer referred you for the Entry Visa Charges, So you are to take care of the Fees .You can indicate while filling the Form if you intend coming in with your Family.

Tobe able to procure your work and residence permits here with us, you are requested to provide the under listed requirements so as to start the processing immediately .Your Visa and Work Permits will be ready within72 hours(3 days) after providing us with the necessary Requirementsneeded and as stated below.

1 Your full Name :

2 Your mailing Address :

3 Nationality(Including valid passport) :

4.A Total of 840 Pounds to enable us take care of the Governmental Charges and to process the necessary documents to enable you come in the United Kingdom to resume Duties without disturbance by any Law enforcement Agency.

On getting and confirming the requested Details from you and the Charges, We will start work on your documents in earnest to enable us forward to the(BC) British Consulate in your Country/location the order to produce you a UK Visa and also send you your Air Ticket on time.

Please do find the Break down of the Charges below:

a) Application Fee: -------------------------GBP 195.00

b) Processing Fee: -------------------------GBP 275.00

c) Courier Service Fee: -------------------GBP 145.00

d) Insurance Fee:---------------------------GBP 225.00 .

Total: GBP 840.00

We will furnish you with our Payment advise/Instruction of the above charges:

At Your Service.

International Global Visa Rite Services
    RPA---Consulting,
    Nechell-sparkway-Birmingham,
    United-Kingdom.
    Name: Mr Chris Watson
    Email: workpermite@global-visarite.com, globaltravel_a@yahoo.co.uk
    Tel: +447024045764, +4470240269827
    Designation: Employment Work & Residence Permit /European/African Affairs.

Copyright 2007 INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL VISA RITE, INC. All Rights Reserved.Terms & Conditions|Website Terms & Conditions | GTI Travel Club Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Careers
    International Global Visa Rite. ReplyReply All Move...Close FriendsFriendsMy FamilyGo to Previous message | Go to Next message | Back to Messages Select Message Encoding ASCII (ASCII)Greek (ISO-8859-7)Greek (Windows-1253)Latin-10 (ISO-8859-16)Latin-3 (ISO-8859-3)Latin-6 (ISO-8859-10)Latin-7 (ISO-8859-13)Latin-8 (ISO-8859-14)Latin-9 (ISO-8859-15)W. European (850)W. European (CP858)W. European (HPROMAN8)W. European (MACROMAN8)W. European (Windows-1252)Armenia (ARMSCII-8)Baltic Rim (ISO-8859-4)Baltic Rim (WINDOWS-1257)Cyrillic (866)Cyrillic (ISO-8859-5)Cyrillic (KOI8-R)Cyrillic (KOI8-RU)Cyrillic (KOI8-T)Cyrillic (KOI8-U)Cyrillic (WINDOWS-1251)Latin-2 (852)Latin-2 (ISO-8859-2)Latin-2 (WINDOWS-1250)Turkish (ISO-8859-9)Turkish (WINDOWS-1254)Arabic (ISO-8859-6, ASMO-708)Arabic (WINDOWS-1256)Hebrew (856)Hebrew (862)Hebrew (WINDOWS-1255)Chinese Simplified (GB-2312-80)Chinese Simplified (GB18030)Chinese Simplified (HZ-GB-2312)Chinese Simplified (ISO-2022-CN)Chinese Simplified (WINDOWS-936)Chinese Trad.-Hong Kong (BIG5-HKSCS)Chinese Traditional (BIG5)Chinese Traditional (EUC-TW)Japanese (SHIFT_JIS)Japanese (EUC-JP)Japanese (ISO-2022-JP)Korean (ISO-2022-KR)Korean (EUC-KR)Thai (TIS-620-2533)Thai (WINDOWS-874)Vietnamese (TCVN-5712)Vietnamese (VISCII)Vietnamese (WINDOWS-1258)Unicode (UTF-7)Unicode (UTF-8)Unicode (UTF-16)Unicode (UTF-32) | Full Headers

Search Mail

Copyright © 1994-2008 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Copyright/IP Policy - Guidelines
    NOTICE: We collect personal information on this site.
    To learn more about how we use your information, see our Privacy Policy

Many thanks;

mayet

• Je
      7th of Sep, 2008

hi, i would like to ask you regarding this matter. i have received an offer letter from le meridien hotel in U.K. as a waitress. but my problem is if it truth coz is not easy to find a money to pay this kind of amount. just i wanted to know this kind of problem.

thanks!

• Aj
      1st of Feb, 2013
    Le Meridien - JOB
    LE MERIDIEN, AHEMDABAD
    India

Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
    One Star Point
    Stamford, CT 06902
    Telephone: (203) 964-6000
    F a x : ( 203) 351-2405

Respected Sir/Madam

With due respect, my name is Ajit Kumar Singh, and I joined Starwood hotels on 30 June 2012 as kitchen management trainee in Le Meriden, Ahmedabad through campus interviews.

I deeply believe in Starwood corporation, so I was very disappointed when they gave up their franchise of Le Meriden, Ahmedabad on 23rd November, 2012.

At that time, our management advised me and other staff that we would be transferred to other Starwood properties. To date, there has been no notice of any transfers by the Starwood management team, so I feel worried for my future. I strongly believe in the Starwood Corporation, as they are much respected and have a very good reputation. I believe that my future will be more secure with Starwood and would now like to respectfully request a transfer to another Starwood property.

Could you please kindly let me know what information you can provide me with as I have been an employee of Starwood before and I very much want to work with Starwood in future also.

Thanking you for your consideration on this matter.

Yours faithfully,