Le Cordon Bleu Boston / Lending to students

1 215 First StreetCambridge, MA, United States Review updated:

I am a teacher at Le Cordon Bleu and I am tired of seeing students who cannot read or who cannot succeed at this school continue to get loans. There are students who have repeatedly failed more than 5 times who are still given loans. The tuition is about 38k but some students are up to 58k and struggling through the program. Where are the standards and don't you have to maintain a certain GPA to receive loans?

So

Comments

• Mi
      25th of Aug, 2011

Your comments are sham. If you were truly an instructor, you would know the policies set forth in the catalog: Students can only fail a course two times and must successfully pass on the third time or they are put on academic probation. The DoE requires a rate of progression. The students often choose to take out cost of living loans that add to the overall cost, which is not the college's fault or responsibility.

• Mi
      22nd of Sep, 2015

I agree with the professor. . I love it everyday. . I am penalized for trying to excel... All this school is concerned about is money. . It's full of drug addicts, alcoholics, and loose women . It's s hard for me to get an education. The chefs are so busy ignoring these people for the money that the good, educated people who want to succeed fall by the waste side. The only extra accomplishments you receive is if you help with the extras, like the blue ribbon kitchen. You get nothing for just being a dedicated student trying to Succeed. .. I hate this school and all I want to do is finished and go.. I don't even want to walk across the stage. Just awful. . A complete scam.