LDS Leather Company / very unprofessional and dishonest

1 118 Thompson DriveNorman, OK, United States Review updated:
Phone: 405-701-2707

Ordered 2 collars on 3/27. Told I would have them in 30 days. Called them mid May, said they would go out next week. Called the week after it was suposed to be done, it was not. She said it would go out at the end of that week. It did not. When I emailed to see what the problem was she responded by cancelling my order and telling me to look elsewhere. That was 11 weeks in. Called today 6/9 to see what the problem was and I was yelled at by a guy on the phone and was hung up on.

Needless to say, very unprofessional and a giant waste of my time. Ignored most of my emails and they are rarely there to answer the phone. Not sure why, we know they aren't working.

Jo

Comments

• Jm
      27th of Jun, 2008

Considerable problems with this vendor. Am in process of requesting Consumer Affairs look into their practices.

• Le
      24th of Sep, 2009

LDS Leather products are terribly overpriced and misrepresented on the website and over the phone. You will never get satisfaction from the smooth talking owners if you complain. Never send anything to them for repair. You will never get it back.